thread: IB Giveaway

Feita Knight
    Mar 2011
    Discord > Skype
    rm spear

It's the most expensive part of your setup in case you do come back.

ign Treasure

Guardian
    Mar 2014
    ?! ?! ?! ?! ?! ?!
    maybe one day the game gets to a state that's really enjoyable and you'll come back, but idk. that's a far dream. gl w/ whatever ur doing though

i'll grab rena 4/4 vig; looks nice and is kinda not that common, so holding on to it would be nice. + ive never had a set like this so mayb i'll get lucky and able 2 have it

ign Doodily

Ruben Villager
    Apr 2016
    Hi there, can I get the Succubus Suit for Rena because I think it looks really awesome on Rena and I do not have an all in one suit for her yet because I can't afford one . Thanks! my ign for Rena is Emmelineanne.
    : forgot to leave ign

Velder Noble
    Feb 2014
    Mobage Spree
    Hello! I would like to have Ara's NBS Hair!
    I've been trying to look for someone that would sell/giveaway just the hair ; v; Plus it's a great hair for dressup purposes haha

IGN: AniHimeAi

who should i send the seal to?

Elder Citizen
    Jan 2015
    Dead to everything
    Ah, if I may, I would love to have either GF 7/8 for Rena (either the 4/4 or the 3/3, I'm grateful for either one) or VIG 5/5 for Ara.

I'm also really sorry to hear that you've lost interest in the game. I hope that whatever you decide to do next brings you more enjoyment.~
    And very sorry for all the edits. I just woke up and wrote everything I could think of clearly when I saw this. ;w; I-I promise none of this was an afterthought by any means and truthfully mean everything I've said.

Reasoning for GF: I've always wanted GF for Rena as I've felt it was just perfect for her ever since I first saw it. I would love to give this set to one of my three Renas, though probably my GA more so. While it's mostly for style points, my GA also does not have any IB pieces to her name and this would be a most welcomed and dream-achieving first step into building my beautiful battlefield fairy.

Reasoning for VIG: I have a soft spot for knightly looks on cute girls that actually have function over lewd fanservice. Ever since I saw this set (more or less when I first joined Elsword) I wanted it for one of my Aras (namely my SD). I also feel as though the set would really complement the Living Armor suit I have on her that I was very fortunate to get. With the addition of old PvP accessories, I can achieve that perfect knightly look I've dreamed of until I can get my hands on the rest of that set.

IGN: Tinley

Feita Knight
    Feb 2012
    Some where far away from you
    Questions asked through pm that I will also post here.

1. Is this a raffle or a first come, first serve kind of thing?
    Neither. I mostly look at people who aren't as fortunate as others. Those who are bawling are less inclined to receive something.

2. Does a combo (SS 2/2 for example) count as one item, or does the weapon and accessory count as one each?
    Sorry, I should have specified more. Combos don't count as one item. EX: SS bow counts as one item. SS combo does not count as one. Same applies to hairs, it counts as one. Only exceptions are armors ( 4/4) I do this so people have more of a chance to acquire an item.

3. What do you mean by not everyone is guaranteed an item?
    I don't have enough items to feed the whole server...

I also won't post if you get an item, I will pm you.

Ruben Villager
    Dec 2011
    F.T. Island
    May I request for the NBS Ara 4/5 (Top-shoe) >.<. I've just received a gift recently from a very close friend of mine and I don't have any ED left to buy her a gift in return and she's been trying to get NBS for Ara ever since she started playing again...it would be great if this could be a belated birthday gift and a welcome back gift.

IGN: Pookins

Velder Noble
    May 2011
    Up your butt
    May I have the Aisha ADvD Hair? I love the hair so much and have been trying to get it for a while but just haven't been very successful

IGN: Contort

Cobo Service
    Apr 2011
    ~Portal of Otome~
    Hi,
    I would like to get Rena's AA Wings. I love the AA's Wing since 2011 when Ice Burner Forever came out and that was the very first IB set that I've ever burned.

Other few items as back up if someone else has taken the AA Wings for Rena:
    VIG Hair (Ara) - When her set first came to NA, my main target was her hair because it reminds me similar to my own with that kind of a ponytail when I was little. My ponytail right now is the same, but a ♥♥♥♥ version of it. I still love it to this day.

NBS Hair (Ara)- Just as I'd stated for VIG, I love the hairstyle of it. I can't get enough of the ponytail. The concept and everything I like.

SS Bow (Rena)- I first had this bow in 2013 from a good trade, but then I had to sell it due to debt, but I wouldn't mind getting it again since it is sealing possible now.
    IGN: Shenmi

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2017
    Hello, may I ask for VIG 5/5 Aisha? My Aisha doesn't have a full 5/5 and VIG has been a dream for me!
    IGN: Phamily

•