Elder Citizen
    Sep 2012

Blooms Perm Giveaway!~

remaking!!!

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    May I please request for 100 CRPs be sent to ViperCrow, please?

May I also join the raffle? IGN is ViperCrow, number I wish to enter with is 20, I'd like a B slot and an Ice Burner (the B slot is to fund my EE since he doesn't have a permanent one yet, the IB is just a filler since I'm not too sure what else I could do with 100 KC), and I'd personally suggest Fullmetal Alchemist. Since you seem to be into anime with a fairly large amount of action, FMA definitely won't disappoint. I recommend watching Brotherhood rather than the first one that was released since Brotherhood follows the manga (the original one splits off half-way through), but you can watch the first one if you want.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Altera Savior
    Sep 2014
    Hell
    Can i have Black Sun acc sent to OneWingedAin please?

Im going to guess Sebastian from BB?
    And ty for the giveaway !

Ruben Villager
    Dec 2013
    IGN: LoliWorldLu
    Item Wanted: Dark Stained Wings (top piece)
    Thank you for sorting them <3
    (Even though this ain't the raffle I recommend watching the K-Project series (Project, Missing Kings, Return of Kings)

Hamel Guardian
    Jun 2015
    Trying to burst through Fiore.
    May I ask for Ain's Orichalcum accessory? Please send it to LuminaSage,thank you.

I want to enter the raffle,but I will write the entry later.

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2013
    Hello~

IGN: Elyc
    Raffle: 23
    Animoo person: AoT's Mikasa Ack.
    Accessory wanted: Dark stained wings (bottom)

tyhaveaniceday

Feita Knight
    Mar 2016
    In Hell
    Entering Raffle: number 38
    Item: I need a b-slot for my EE if possible since I only have a temporary one for him rn.
    Anime Recommendation: Pandora Hearts.
    Pandora Hearts has a lot of hot guys trying to uncover the mystery of the tragedy of Saliber. Since you watched Black Butler.. this anime is very similar. There's a place known as the "Abyss" which is like Hell and you can form a contract with a Chain. Chains give the characters supernatural powers and help contractors if they're ever in trouble.
    Female: Asuna Yuuki from Sword Art Online
    Male: Mikaela Hyakuya from Owari no Seraph (Seraph of the End)
    Non human-like creatures: Goblins from Fairy Tail

Ruben Villager
    Dec 2013
    Entering raffle
    IGN Vasuki1408
    Raffle number 45
    Item wanted skill slot B, because i been playing alot of Rena, and its just too hard to effectivly run her with just 1 set of skills.

Anime Girl; Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail
    Anime Boy: Kirito from Sword Art Online
    Non Human anime character: I am going out on a limb and going to say pikachu, because seriously who doesnt like him?

Elder Citizen
    Jan 2012
    1-IGN: Kaledvoulch
    2-Number 33
    3-items: Cat is the Hat- Black Cat and Cat is the Hat - Calico Cat, reason being they're simply cute, i have the smaller cat on the head accessory which is also cute but a bigger cat?!
    4-Anime suggestion: Yu Yu Hakusho, its an older anime from the 90's. Its packed with action, with bits of romance mixed it. Its a bit on the longer side of anime though, with 112 eps.

Feita Knight
    Sep 2012
    In ur mind ~<3
    IGN: yvione
    number: 47
    Reason: I wanna get B slot for my CrA
    Animu:A Silence voice (movie)
    Even if it's not eng sub yet, I think that is a very beautiful romance story that you should watch (when it will get eng sub xd)

•