Feita Knight
    Sep 2012
    In ur mind ~<3
    Also, I'll take a guess with the pokemon : Mudkip that blue, small, amphibious, quadruped Pokémon is so cute *v*

Elder Citizen
    Mar 2013
    Alphabet
    Would like to join le raffle~

IGN: iKuroka
    Number: 27
    Items & Reason: B-Slot(900) & 2 Costume Alteration Tickets(100) I'm hoping to get a B-slot for my Eve since she is in need of one and as for the Costume Alteration Tickets hoping to start changing some HNO pieces to HAO when its rereleased.
    Anime Suggestion: Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records~ Recently started watching this anime after reading the manga and its pretty entertaining with the nature of the main character as he's pretty lazy. Character design is also pretty nice~ :3

Hamel Guardian
    Jun 2013
    in bed probably
    hello, i'd like to enter the raffle~

IGN: Cokeain
    Items and reason: Trans skill slot (x2) and a fetch aura. Just some essentials that I need for my alts that I want to play ;o;
    Animu: I'd like to recommend Katanagatari. It's been a while since I've actually watched this so I don't remember too much QQ. It's about swords, (but not your typical sword ;O ) and a ~journey~ to find them. There's action and fast paced dialogue and the episodes are longer than a typical anime, at about 50 minutes per episode.

I'm also gonna guess Hikaru, that one twin, from Ouran High School host Club as your favorite male char :O

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2013
    The Forest
    May I ask for Ain's Orichalcum accessory? if there is another one, that is
    if there is another one can you send it to Aingelish
    also best of luck with raffle

Elder Citizen
    Sep 2012
    Alright guys to claim items find me in altera village elsyion 1 Bloom67530 or Bertania. I am not mailing items you have to come claim them!

Hamel Guardian
    Jun 2013
    in bed probably
    Alright guys to claim items find me in altera village elsyion 1 Bloom67530 or Bertania. I am not mailing items you have to come claim them!
    if that's the case, can I try to nab ain's oric accessory? .o.

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    Can I withdraw my request for 100 CRPs then? The times I can get on are most likely inconvenient due to time zones and unpredictable because of real life things.

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2013
    The Forest
    thanks, for the accesory, best of luck everyone

Ruben Villager
    Oct 2015
    Inside Senpai' s Closet
    IGN: GleamDynamo
    Number 16
    I want B slot because need moar skills or 2 Fetch Auras if i must comply with the 1k kchings ty~
    I suggest you to watch Sankarea its awesome -w- if got a hang of this anime, watch Kore wa Zombie desu ka? next o 3o both are awesome and stupidly funny

I♡Zombies

Girls: Historia/Christa (AOT)
    Boys: Jellal (Fairy Tail)
    Others: Plue (Fairy Tail)

Have A Nice Day

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2014
    Commencing the Cromwell invocation.
    IGN: CaptCatalan
    Number: 17
    Item wanted (1000 kching raffle): Character nickname change card + 2 phoru foot stamp (Gold). Thank you very much.
    Anime suggested: I have watched like < 10 anime, since Sky already suggested FMA:B, I would recommend No game no life.

•