Game Master
    Nov 2015

GM Show off Your Achievements and Get Ready to Start a New Season of PVP League!

New Achievement System, PVP League Season 2 is starting, an Attendance Event, and more!

Check out these items and more in this week's GM Blog!

Hamel Guardian
    Jun 2015
    Trying to burst through Fiore.
    Awakening customization.

Bethma Guard
    Dec 2015
    Achievement System... Finally something that won't get me bored with.

Ruben Villager
    Apr 2015
    Get rewards for accomplishing certain achievements, AND an attendance event?! Count me in! I wonder what the rewards are. Totes excited!

On top of a new system and a good event, we're getting a balance! This is going to be a fun week!!

Ruben Villager
    Aug 2015
    why no updates for wardrobe

Ruben Villager
    Apr 2015
    why no updates for wardrobe
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they have an update for the Wardrobe on the 2nd of May? Not saying it doesn't need another update, but good things take time. :3

And holy crap, I'm going to wind up cashing again for those Awakening customs.

Feita Knight
    Mar 2016
    In Hell
    The butler sitting pose.... yes... It's finally coming. I'm going to save up for it..

Ruben Villager
    Aug 2014
    Land of Soccer Waifus/Husbandos
    :eyes: Hopefully it wont be a long maintenance(aka extended) so I can play before I have to go to volunteer work :0

Elysion Navigator
    Sep 2013
    You need a GPS
    oh boy.... prepare to see the optimus roses scatter to the wind, cause that PvE nerf she got was harsh....

speaking of balance.... prepare to fight the PvP system again... cause ranks go away starting next patch....

also, new awakening animation.... tempting...

(also wanna know how many achievements auto-clear for me when the patch hits....)

Ruben Villager
    Aug 2015
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they have an update for the Wardrobe on the 2nd of May? Not saying it doesn't need another update, but good things take time. :3

And holy crap, I'm going to wind up cashing again for those Awakening customs.
    I mean another update for IB parts ==

•