Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(

Man this skill is so cool and has a lot of potential to be flashy:tm: but KoG refuses to buff the laser part, the part that actually matters, zzzzzzzzzz.

I'm not spending 300mp to "clear' with this LOL

LF> Burst Grenade buff

Spoiler:

Bethma Guard
    Mar 2014
    The thing that really gets me is that they should leave the nerfs for PVP only, don't wreck our PVE fun every time there's rebalancing to be done. My GrM and BH want their old Sword of Victory and extra 100 points of Fire resist back (not to mention all the characters with MP boosting passives who would like to have some of that back too). Also why do they always seem to make my EM's Meditate worse and worse when they do this? Nerf it if you have to for PVP, but leave it alone for PVE (heck, I'd love to have the Skill Note effect for it again).

In PVE, who cares if anyone is OP? It's only PVP where the salt starts flying (and even then it might not be because of powerful skills or passives, it could just be the darn gear if it's been upgraded to +10 or higher)

Hamel Guardian
    Jun 2015
    Trying to burst through Fiore.
    Also why do they always seem to make my EM's Meditate worse and worse when they do this? Nerf it if you have to for PVP, but leave it alone for PVE (heck, I'd love to have the Skill Note effect for it again).

Sander Chieftain
    Oct 2012
    404 Not Found
    In PVE, who cares if anyone is OP?
    A lot of people actually

Altera Savior
    Jul 2013
    forums
    I for one want PVE balancing specifically so I can keep up with Asura's who shred everything with essentially the same gear that I have.
    honestly that's just one example there's always a handful of top tier classes who are better just by being that class.

The game just isn't fun if I'm getting my butt carried every time I try to do something. And then if you're NOT carried, you're too weak to do end game stuff.

so yes i care q_q.

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2016
    wait.

If your character is always carried and is too weak for solo play, then the problem is not balance, the problem is your character have bad stats wich can be solved with better gear and sockets

Sander Chieftain
    Oct 2012
    404 Not Found
    wait.

If your character is always carried and is too weak for solo play, then the problem is not balance, the problem is your character have bad stats wich can be solved with better gear and sockets
    nice meme

you clearly do not understand that some characters kits are just straight up better than others, and what the implications of that are

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2016
    I understand, thanks.

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2011
    In your deep fryer.
    The thing that really gets me is that they should leave the nerfs for PVP only, don't wreck our PVE fun every time there's rebalancing to be done. My GrM and BH want their old Sword of Victory and extra 100 points of Fire resist back (not to mention all the characters with MP boosting passives who would like to have some of that back too)....

In PVE, who cares if anyone is OP? It's only PVP where the salt starts flying (and even then it might not be because of powerful skills or passives, it could just be the darn gear if it's been upgraded to +10 or higher)
    If you mean pre-trans SoV I'd agree with you, but the previous SoV just felt like, if you want to be efficient, you had to keep SoV up. It needed the nerf, honestly. I mean, even as is, it's still a staple skill. Like I said before, in exchange, GrM has other skills that were buffed and that are much more viable now; there's more variety.

And like Stratagem said, a lot of people care if people in PVE are OP. It's really no fun when you can't even touch any enemies. And doing everything solo can take much longer as well when you're not. You don't have to rely on getting better gear to just feel as viable as other classes with lesser gear (basically what Fab said). Not to mention when parties had to be manually made, if you were a bottom tier class you would be kicked. It's kind of like playing an S2 (Well, whenever you basically were Base Rena 2.0) WS and watching a GA or other classes kill everything before you. Why bother even playing a class when other certain classes are overwhelmingly better; it's really discouraging.

Ruben Villager
    Jan 2017
    Illinois, United States
    So, regarding the pot spam/skill spam "meta", I honestly don't think mob AI has anything specific to do with the reason the game "evolved" into this. Almost every regular mob has a very specific attack pattern and reacts to certain attack combos in a way that you can counter each one provided you position yourself properly. Improving their AI to combo you wouldn't be a very good design choice, regular mobs are merely level obstacles between you and your end goal, at most a single mob should slow you down and deal some damage as punishment. At best multiple mobs should gang up on you and potentially cause a death, Elysion does a good job at this in terms of AI design and enemy placement, as annoying as it may be.

You could nerf potions with an item animation, similar to the elemental orbs, but due to the recent Pet Auto-Potion update, this would only lengthen the gap of advantages a paying player has over someone who doesn't.

Personally, I don't like the overly beefed up skills. The more the continue to increase the damage output of our skills, the less important our normal commands get. I honestly can't remember the last time any of the normal Light/Heavy attack commands were buffed, and this update only exaggerates the issue.

•