Ruben Villager
    May 2017

Well, Free Signatures and Avatars from BlackTruth

I used to do some signatures (I used to run a shop on another forum) but lost interest in making signs.

However, it feels kind of sad to see some of my work get completely unused, so I'll post them here.

Signatures:

That's all Elsword Signatures that I ever made. I'm not a good sign maker as you can see, but feel free to use them if you like.

And in terms of avatars:

The ones with the gray backgrounds are just to see the effects better, since I generally try to make these kinds of avatars with a dark-themed forum layout in mind.

Thanks for reading, anyway.

Feita Knight
    Mar 2016
    In Hell
    Nice signatures...

Sander Chieftain
    Jun 2013
    Somewhere in Canada.
    Those are actually pretty cool signatures (and avatars). I hope someone here decides to use them.

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2014
    See you there
    Some good stuff. Really you should make more
    Also ill take the Lu sign and add some text. I have wanted to change my sign for some a quite time by now.

Update.
    Done thanks for the pic.

Velder Noble
    May 2011
    Up your butt
    oo the animated rena one is cool. Nice work

Ruben Villager
    May 2017
    Some good stuff. Really you should make more
    Also ill take the Lu sign and add some text. I have wanted to change my sign for some a quite time by now.

Update.
    Done thanks for the pic.
    No problem. Anytime you want to change it, you can use the other ones.

I don't think they are good, I spend so much time trying to create those fire effects than I honestly lose patience to follow the composition of the art.

Regardless, I just do sign just to pass some time. If I really wanted to delve into art, I would go full-force on Fanart painting.
    oo the animated rena one is cool. Nice work
    Thanks, feel free to use it if you wish.

•