Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(
    O_O eh wut..?? who could do this to meh-...??(´°‐°`)
    Mhm ty raven ~ o.o)/ it scare me abit . I will try to use ticket . `^`) (guess CS means community support..-??)
    customer support lol

Elder Citizen
    Sep 2015
    Malaysia
    Alredy checked on my other accs, and there's nothing wrong and no trade restriction as wht happen on my main acc. Guess there's really smthing happen on my main acc . I dont know wht did i do wrong tht people try to blackmail me like tht ;-;.
    Hoping for truth if there's one. ~ *cries at the corner*

Ty AquaTail for the CS meaning >//>);;

Elder Citizen
    Sep 2015
    Malaysia
    I updated wht happen today .;-;

Bethma Guard
    Dec 2015
    I just checked your first post. Well, you can't really trade nor mail within a new character even you went 1st job already. You still have to wait for 3 days on it. It's not a bugged at all.

Messenger of Love
    Oct 2011
    Cookie Jars
    I just checked your first post. Well, you can't really trade nor mail within a new character even you went 1st job already. You still have to wait for 3 days on it. It's not a bugged at all.
    Except they said in one of the posts that the char is 3 years old and that it happens to all their chars

@Duo Did contacting CS give u any help yet? I still find it hard to believe its a bug (yet again this game is full with those lols)

Elder Citizen
    Sep 2015
    Malaysia
    Except they said in one of the posts that the char is 3 years old and that it happens to all their chars

@Duo Did contacting CS give u any help yet? I still find it hard to believe its a bug (yet again this game is full with those lols)
    Ah owo); ty for understanding the situation. I did send the ticket but maybe they are busy, I still not receive any reply . guess need to wait tomorrow to fulfill tht 3 days requirement. Coz alredy 2 days since I first experienced tht prob. ;-; if nothing change,means my acc really 'break'...*cries at the corner*

- - - Updated - - -

OuO);; all chars experienced the same prob and im not making any new char since last month. (Yep did once for +9 cobo amulet) `^`)"

Bethma Guard
    Dec 2015
    They won't be replying cause the Customer Support site is still under maintenance until May 19. It's best to wait for them to help you out. I'll try to ask my friend about it, cause he got the same case before like you.

EDIT:

I'll ask later, cause he's asleep right now. Time here right now is 3:57AM. I should be sleeping as well.

Hamel Guardian
    Sep 2014
    Okay not yet....
    Lol that happen to me like 2 yrs ago. Pretty sure it's not a bug. You should wait a bit until CS receives your ticket if its longer, it wouldn't hurt to try again or just wait a bit.

Bethma Guard
    Dec 2015
    Okay, I saw a thread with the same issue like yours. https://elswordforum.koggames.com/sh...92#post4236992

Your really best bet right now is to wait for CS reply in order to help you out. Goodluck.

Elder Citizen
    Sep 2015
    Malaysia
    Okay, I saw a thread with the same issue like yours. https://elswordforum.koggames.com/sh...92#post4236992

Your really best bet right now is to wait for CS reply in order to help you out. Goodluck.
    Oo ty! :'D im sorry for ur time checking this up. It is a bit relief as someone else also had this prob. I thought my PC going mad bcoz I sent it to repair 3 days ago. Ty again~. Waiting for CS response atm.(T_T)

- - - Updated - - -

Whats ur ign ? ^^ if i have a bit kching left, i will send you any pose for any char as a thank you gift for helping me.

•