Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What do I do when CS ignores my tickets?

So I've submitted a ticket, got a response with a list of tasks, I replied but had a couple of questions and now my questions have gone unanswered for 2 whole days now. Another ticket I submitted in Feedback has gone unaddressed as well. This is not my first ticket and CS is usually very prompt with responses, taking no more than an hour usually. I've never felt so ignored in my life. What can I do so they stop ignoring me? Who can I contact directly? Should I call the office or something?

*EDIT*

I was told to move on from this ticket, which I cannot do. To clarify, my ticket is in regards to my main character being bugged thus literally unplayable. Whenever I attempt a dungeon run with him Elsword freezes, but does not freeze when I run dungeons on the same account.

Main freezing:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdkPFz5l7LA

Alt not freezing:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UguwBiS2rA
    Last edited by unlistedturtle; 05-21-2017 at 08:03 PM.

Elder Citizen
    *looks at my 5/5 unanswered ticket*

they said they were busy and will get back to me...D:

Quote Originally Posted by menfin View Post
    *looks at my 5/5 unanswered ticket*

they said they were busy and will get back to me...D:
    geeze. at least they responded saying they cant respond? when was your last ticket?

Isn't their ticketing system under maintenance now? When did it start though?

Quote Originally Posted by Esrafel View Post
    Not from my knowledge. I've been refreshing my ticket list and haven't seen any notifications about that. When did what start, my issue, or them ignoring me? My issue started after server maintenance. They started ignoring me 2 days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Esrafel View Post
    Last May 17, it says until May 19 is there Maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Momoeka View Post
    Last May 17, it says until May 19 is there Maintenance.
    thanks! I guess it's still may 19th over there on the west coast. Just I just have to wait another day before revisiting the thread if there isn't a response.

Feita Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by unlistedturtle View Post
    thanks! I guess it's still may 19th over there on the west coast. Just I just have to wait another day before revisiting the thread if there isn't a response.
    It is still May 19th over here (California) plus the weekend is coming up so I'm not sure if they will answer it Saturday.
    IGN: Satsuki000

Quote Originally Posted by Knightrunner View Post
    It is still May 19th over here (California) plus the weekend is coming up so I'm not sure if they will answer it Saturday.
    they usually respond on the weekends, but haven't responded to my original ticket. At least they informed me via my feedback ticket that they are experiencing a high volume of tickets.

Feel the ache in your heart and move on, like I did when they ignored my tickets.