Elysion Navigator
    Oct 2011
    Art Hell

Why isn't anyone talking about the new class?

Seriously, how can that just go under the radar?

It baffles me how much people think they can just ignore this.

I'm talking about Wind Sneaker!
    For so long Rena has only had two classes, which is weird. You think they'd treat one of the original three characters better, y'know? But she's finally here!

She's not the best, but she's fun and has a unique identity from her sister characters without being too outlandish, and she gives herself a unique playstyle that's both fun, and fairly efficient!

If you can't tell, I'm extremely happy with this patch

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2014
    in ur pokeball just call me :3
    Wind sneaker
    Wiinndd sneaakkerr
    There we go c: !

Ruben Villager
    Sep 2015
    I vaguely remember something about a Rena who tried to be a melee tank class and having 3 or 4 skills that were unoriginally identical. Something Back Kick, Low Kick, Reflect Kick, and even Crescent Kick being just 3 Back Kicks used in a row. I heard she had low MP generation on top of the fact that she had to upkeep both Airelinnas and the penalty of Nature's Force just to achieve average damage. Has she come back from the brink of obscurity?

Seriously, though... I'm of the opinion that Wind Sneakers don't need buffs; everyone needs to be nerfed until they are Wind Sneaker quality.

Regardless, I love my WS. She's so tanky and aggressive. If only she had more super armor options like other melee tanks, such as LK and SD.

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2015
    I heard she's called base rena.

All you need is the base skills to be successful.

Hamel Guardian
    Mar 2011
    Canada, Ontario, Markham
    what's a wind sneaker?

sounds like an air jordan

Hamel Guardian
    Jun 2015
    Trying to burst through Fiore.
    Somebody still use Internet Explorer. What's next,Blade Master?

Wait,is Blade Master released yet?

Ruben Villager
    Jan 2013
    I vaguely remember something about a Rena who tried to be a melee tank class and having 3 or 4 skills that were unoriginally identical. Something Back Kick, Low Kick, Reflect Kick, and even Crescent Kick being just 3 Back Kicks used in a row. I heard she had low MP generation on top of the fact that she had to upkeep both Airelinnas and the penalty of Nature's Force just to achieve average damage. Has she come back from the brink of obscurity?

Seriously, though... I'm of the opinion that Wind Sneakers don't need buffs; everyone needs to be nerfed until they are Wind Sneaker quality.

Regardless, I love my WS. She's so tanky and aggressive. If only she had more super armor options like other melee tanks, such as LK and SD.
    This. Exactly this. You have my agreement on every part of these comments Rolante.

Elysion Navigator
    Oct 2011
    Art Hell
    I mean my opinion here is

WS was absolute garbo and then the recent patch made her a playable class whoops.

She actually has the ability to participate in dungeons without failing miserably or just not getting anything done.

I mean Phoenix strike is stupid right now so like Go Off Honey but her own skills are actually functional moves now lol. She doesn't need anything past this imo unless you talk PvP but PvP is lame so that's stupid

I can actually do fusion theory in a reasonable amount of time and I can hit things in any dungeon.

•