Ruben Villager
    Jan 2015
    Plainfield, Illinois

question about elsword xdropping

my friend is telling me the right way to xdrop with elsword when launching is >>^Vx but mentally all i can picture is >>^x just with a faster fall-, personally whenever i use elboy, and i xdrop with elboy, whether its xxz, >>x, stalling with mortal blow, anything, i've always done <^>Vx or (hold)> ^Vx

i just wanna make sure if im thinking of it wrong, or whats up with it, he's saying its how he was taught, and its how all the other "pro" elboys in the community do it

Hamel Guardian
    Feb 2012
    >>^vX just isn't the right inputs since you'd still be in a forward air dash.

Given X drop requires a neutral air X, the above inputs just don't make sense.

Ruben Villager
    Jan 2015
    Plainfield, Illinois
    >>^vX just isn't the right inputs since you'd still be in a forward air dash.

Given X drop requires a neutral air X, the above inputs just don't make sense.
    thanks c: it will be noted, im just looking for a couple people to confirm it xD

Hamel Guardian
    Feb 2012
    thanks c: it will be noted, im just looking for a couple people to confirm it xD
    Maybe he meant >>^<>vX? I mean that would make more sense since this would actually cancel you out of >>^.

Ruben Villager
    Jan 2015
    Plainfield, Illinois
    Maybe he meant >>^<>vX? I mean that would make more sense since this would actually cancel you out of >>^.
    already tried that, he's just sticking to its >>^Vx which makes no sense, unless you do >>^Vx ^Vx

•