Feita Knight
    Jan 2014
    Toot Toot

[Pixel] Recruitment Thread

**FOR NOW IT WILL LOOK BORING UNTIL I FINISH MAKING BANNERS AND SUCH!! SO PLEASE BEAR THIS WITH ME AND ALL MY EDITS LATERRRR**

ABOUT [PIXEL]
    We are a Hybrid guild (both PVE and PVP mains are welcomed)!! We are a guild that jokes around A LOT so please don't take anything anyone says super serious unless it's an actual serious matter. This is a game so of course you should enjoy your stay here!! If this guild seems to fit what you're looking for then post away and we'll get back to you asap~~!! We hope that you will see this as not just a guild but as a family. ^^ PLEASE KEEP IN MIND DISCORD IS A MUST FOR PIXEL SINCE EVERYTHING IS AVAILABLE THERE!!Read rules for more on this..

RULES
    • Lv. 85 mains preferred. Only one character is allowed (with exceptions). Officers or higher will be allowed to have one alt. If you are lower than Officer and want an alt in the guild, feel free to try and ask. You may be allowed to have one as an exception. However, we reserve the right to remove your alt if needed. Talk to the GM (Me) if you'd like to have multiple characters.

• No salt. Absolutely no salt. This is heavily enforced. Includes talking rudely about other guilds. You will be kicked if you are caught, no exceptions. Report any violations to the GM, or any admin if the GM is not available. Please include screenshots or other proof if you're reporting someone. (Remember this is a game!!!)

• You will be considered inactive after 7 days and receive a warning. If you are inactive for 14 days, you will be kicked. If you are consistently inactive, you may be kicked at the discretion of the GM and admins. Inactivity includes logging on and not socializing with other guildmates (in game or here in Discord). If you contribute nothing to the guild, do not expect the guild to contribute to you. Please let the GM or an admin know if you will be away for an extended period of time to avoid being considered inactive.

• If you leave or are kicked from [Pixel], you will NOT get a re-invite, with exceptions. Contact the GM or an admin as to why you left or plead your case for being kicked, beforehand if possible, for a reinvite.

• The guild is pretty organized for the most part and joining Discord allows you to get updates and announcements regarding [Pixel]. Discord is easy to use. If you don’t know how to use it or can’t figure it out, we will help you get it set up. Please do NOT use the website version. Download the app. If you do not get important information from Discord because you don’t check it or don’t have it in general, it is your fault. It is your responsibility to make sure you are up to date.

• Please remember that you are carrying the [Pixel] name as a member. Any suspicion of scamming or hacking will be investigated and upon confirmation of offenses, you will be kicked.

GUILD BANK RULES

• If you take anything from guild bank, you must deposit items equal in value.
    • If you're unsure whether something is allowed in guild bank or you'd like to put something else, please ask the GM or an admin.
    • Do not put IB/costume pieces into guild bank, they take up unnecessary space for something very few people will likely take. (And too many issues with these)

GUILD RANKINGS
    Initiate - Probationary. Given to new members for 3 days after they join this server, or if you will be absent for an extended period of time.
    Member - You're given this role after your probationary period.
    Veteran - If you're active and being social, you'll receive this role generally after a month.
    Officer - You must be extremely active, talkative, social, and help out with recruiting.
    Administrator - Max 10. Only to people who are trusted by the GM, committed to and able to look out for the guild. Not available to people who join on sub-mains/alts. You will not receive this rank if you ask for it.

GUILD SKILLS
    Our current guild skills :

GUILD LEVEL: 15
    RECRUITING: YES!!

Feita Knight
    Jan 2014
    Toot Toot
    MEET THE MAIN [PIXEL] TEAM

Guild Master:

LadySauce - I am normally very active in game and discord. Unless specified ! If you ever need to contact me though, discord is the easiest option since I afk a lot. I will be here to help out anyone that needs assistance in general. I prefer doing PVE so hit me up if you need to do some SDs !!

Admins:

HeroicReiku - Seriously, this man has helped me with the guild since the moment I got GM. I trust this man to take care of the guild and discord server when I'm busy. PLEASE DON'T BULLY HIM HE'S AN INNOCENT SOUL!! If you ever need help and I'm not available, you can count on him! Don't break guild rules or else you'll feel his wrath!!!

Laylina - She's been with this guild for a long time now! Super cool Aisha main and fun to be around~!! She's a god, end of story. Please be kind to her ! She's innocent soul!! (she's also a good artist!!)

LucidVoyage - A good friend of mine IRL and in game. I've known her since high school and we've been friends since !! She can be shy at first but once you get to know her she's super easy to get along with~ LITERALLY LOVES ARA SO MUCH! DON'T EVEN TRY TO CONVERT HER TO LOVING SOMEONE ELSE LOL unless it's MM. (also a good artist!! She actually did the artwork of my Rena thats in the top portion of this thread)

Fung - PAPA FUNG!!! He was the old GM of [Pixel] ! Very fun dude to chill with in general~! He isn't on much in game but count on him to be on discord! He's busy with work/ college currently. He's gotta pay the bills somehow amirite ;c

Snacks - He'll give you snacks if you bother him enough trustme. But in all serious he's been with us for a long while. Plays Elesis and is fun to talk to. Again he'll give you snacks if you bother him enough..TRUST ME!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MEMBER APPLICATION
    • In Game Name:
    • Class:
    • Level:
    • DiscordTag: (if you don't want this out to the public we will pm you asking for your discord tag if you are approved)

WE HOPE TO SEE MANY NEW FACES JOINING OUR GUILD!! PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM AND POST IT TO THIS THREAD!!

Ruben Villager
    Sep 2015
    Ryota's treasure chest
    Screams why's my description so mushyyy

wowee thx mayne (/.\ )

now i feel like drawing ;;

Hamel Guardian
    Sep 2014
    Okay not yet....
    In Game Name: EuphoricRush
    Class: BM
    Level: 99
    DiscordTag: Rigo#2763

I look forward to joining : ) . Bows

I always wanted to join this guild

Feita Knight
    Jan 2014
    Toot Toot
    In Game Name: EuphoricRush
    Class: BM
    Level: 99
    DiscordTag: Rigo#2763

I look forward to joining : ) . Bows

I always wanted to join this guild
    Hello!! Thank you for your interest in our guild ^^ I'll be sending you a discord request soon!!

Ruben Villager
    Sep 2015
    Ryota's treasure chest
    bumpo~
    accepting more applications uwu

Feita Knight
    Jan 2014
    Toot Toot
    We are still recruiting !! BUMPOOOO

Feita Knight
    Jan 2014
    Toot Toot
    bumpbumpbump

Ruben Villager
    Jun 2014
    Somewhere Over the Rainbow ♥
    Hello!

ahhhh im loving that thread banner art ; v ; may i ask who's the artist or is that a bit weird q ~ q
    My 2nd main is in need of a home and you guys seem fun so ill try this out \o/

❥ In Game Name: Zorrey (I may change name soon, not sure yet)
    ❥ Class: TT
    ❥ Level: 97 (slowly getting to 99 ; u ; )
    ❥ Discord Tag: Yui#4699

Im very active on discord, but sometimes have the habit of afking a lot in game QQ Anyways,

Thank you for your consideration! ♥

Feita Knight
    Jan 2014
    Toot Toot
    Hello!

ahhhh im loving that thread banner art ; v ; may i ask who's the artist or is that a bit weird q ~ q
    My 2nd main is in need of a home and you guys seem fun so ill try this out \o/

❥ In Game Name: Zorrey (I may change name soon, not sure yet)
    ❥ Class: TT
    ❥ Level: 97 (slowly getting to 99 ; u ; )
    ❥ Discord Tag: Yui#4699

Im very active on discord, but sometimes have the habit of afking a lot in game QQ Anyways,

Thank you for your consideration! ♥
    HiHi! Thank you for your interest in our guild ^^ I'll be sending you a discord friend request soon ~
    As for the artist of the banner, it was LucidVoyage(one of our admins) or JinKan (elsforums) here's a link to her art shop ^^

•