Game Master
    Nov 2015

GM PVP League Season 2 is HERE!

In case you didn't know, PVP League Season 2 has already begun! Many changes have been made both to characters and other effects, and the PVP Prizes have been reset! What's your goal for Season 2? Are you looking to improve your PVP Game, learn new character skills by trying a different character, or are you looking to receive one of the many PVP League K-Ching Prizes?? You have some time, but now is not the time to procrastinate!

For a full list of all the details and changes made between Season 1 and 2, be sure to check out the website here!

Feita Knight
    Mar 2011
    Discord > Skype
    Hi, I would like to ask about the kc rewards from placing in top 100.

source

Despite this part saying that you would only get 1 reward per account, everyone who has gotten 2 or more characters on board received the appropriate amount of KC per character. Wanted an official stance on whether or not this was intentional.

wish this thread was made the day league s2 started so this could've been brought up earlier LOL . . . .

Game Master
    Nov 2015
    Despite this part saying that you would only get 1 reward per account, everyone who has gotten 2 or more characters on board received the appropriate amount of KC per character. Wanted an official stance on whether or not this was intentional.
    This is a change we have made with Season 2. Moving forward, players will only receive one reward regardless of how many characters they have on the board. It will be the highest K-Ching amount they earned on any of their characters.

So for example, you have a character ranked 6th, 32nd, and 54th, you will only receive the prize for the 6th place. I hope that makes sense!

And I know, I'm sorry about that. I will be on top of it the next season.

Feita Knight
    Sep 2011
    elulu's basement
    Just taking a shot, but are you able to hint when we will get a PvP tournament this year? :]

Sander Chieftain
    Jan 2012
    Eve's luxury closet
    bump-------'

•