Altera Savior
    Feb 2013
    IGN: Kirabo
    Server: NA

Goal: Clear Add's Dungeon in under 2 mins on RF. Only buffs allowed are Spa buff and GoD Elixirs (Giant Pot).

Initial Status:
    Spoiler:
    Day One of Add's Energy Fusion Theory. Wanted to see the best times I could do for each of my mains on that day: RF, VC, and EE. Each had the Symbol of Transcendence from AP's Transcendence event.

Time: 2:14. I had been focusing on getting the weapon on my EE ever since. (Once I did get the weapon, I continued using EE to farm shards.)

Progress:
    Spoiler:
    05/25/17: The latest balance patch has arrived. With a free +9 from the current attendance event, I figured I might as well attempt to get the Void weapon on my RF.

The Symbol of Transcendence is long gone, but it doesn't deter me. If my EE can clear Add's Dungeon in less than 2 mins without it, then so can my RF.

I noted the mistakes I've made in previous runs. I found myself quickly running out of MP, so I opted out Stone Apples for MP pots. To make up for the lack of Super Armor, I switched out Hell Dive and Flame Sword for (Powerful) Mega Drill Break and Limit Crusher.

Time: 2:09. To my surprise, I actually can make it through the dungeon fast enough without relying on Stone Apples.

Spoiler:
    05/26/17: I felt that my "default" title, Sand Wind's Evil Spirit, was slowing transitions. Maybe I need more Attack Power. Switched to Ancient History. The increased Active damage and chance of Super Armor will be of more help as well.

I now have a general idea as to which skills are best suited for each room. Unfortunately, the run has to be nearly flawless in order to achieve my goal. It's not the Cabbage room that gives me the most problems, but the Epic NPCs. If I get caught or can't group them up in time, the run is ruined.

Time: 2:00. I'M SO CLOSE.

Goal Achieved!
    Spoiler:
    05/29/17: As I've mentioned before, the run has to be nearly flawless. I felt that the long CD from the Advanced Vitality Potions was holding me back, so I switched them out for Red-Bean Sherbets. (GOTTA KEEP EXPERIMENTING.)

Time: 1:54. Coincidentally, this is the same record as my EE, lmao. Still, I'm proud of myself for finally beating the Two Minute Wall.

Ruben Villager
    Aug 2016
    IGN: FLICK3R
    SERVER: INT

GOAL: My goal is to finish all Lanox dungeons with its corresponding QUESTS for the FIRST time.(because I havent gone this far in my elsword account)

INITIAL STATUS:
    123.png1234.png

PROGRESS:
    1.png12.png
    : uploading the screenshot for progress

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2016
    Somewhere
    IGN: DarklyMoon
    Goal: Get lv 90 el res

Initial Status:
    Spoiler:

Progress:
    Spoiler:
    5/28/17:
    : Lv 88 achieved!

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2014
    IGN: DarkxDestiny

Goal: GET A BUNCH OF HENIR GEAR CUZ WHY NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Initial Status:

Progress:

I could've bought time and space crystals to get the
    top piece if I had one more refined time and space crystal qq.
    (wishihadmoreedtobuyanotherpiece)

Goal: Close enough for me to be satisfied ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Infinity Sword
    Dec 2013
    Not here
    IGN: Lunalina

Goal: Achieve Lvl 85 Deadly Chaser!

Initial Status:
    Spoiler:

Progress:
    Spoiler:

Goal Completed!
    Spoiler:

Altera Savior
    Aug 2011
    IGN: KimiChuu

Goal: Cap EM
    Before:
    Spoiler:

After:
    Spoiler:

Ruben Villager
    May 2017
    Server: INT (german)
    IGN: LuderoniUnbenannt.png
    wanna become lvl 35

now iam already a bit higher than i thought i would get ye.png
    as.png

Ruben Villager
    May 2017
    Server: International

IGN: DriveSmash

Goal: Completing all Transcendence skill Quest

Initial Status: SC_ 2017-05-28 05-07-02-671.png

Progress:

Spoiler:
    SC_ 2017-05-28 14-48-39-485.png

Finally finish Transcendence Quest (thank you high level players for carrying me). Now time to work on the Skill Quest

Done, Final Progress:

Spoiler:
    SC_ 2017-05-30 16-59-17-947.png

...Forbidden Potion drop is horrible, took me almost all of 29/5.

SC_ 2017-05-30 16-59-50-645.png

But finally, as of 2.00A.M PST Today 30/5, it's completed.
    : Early goal was easy enough that I changed it a little. Also, only one goal so yeah...

Ruben Villager
    Dec 2016
    IGN: Sai7
    Server: INT

Goal : Transcendence

initial status :

Progress Towards Goal : Done

Ruben Villager
    May 2017
    IGN: FluffyLuCiel
    Server:INTL
    Goal: Farm Items using my treasure hunter character and give them as freebies to my guild members, this also includes Items and Special items for their professions and to help lower level members to keep up with the higher ones. I believe we are better and stronger if we work altogether to achieve our goal
    Initial Status:So far only some people still got benefited by my cause but hey here i guess i helped few other peoples with this cause. i only got one Screenshot tho and it was before our run on burning hope bridge.18745393_1533908530015663_1917075637_o.png

•