Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: re: creators

Spoilers are fun, that's why I am going to put a big spoiler in here. Make sure to watch the latest episode before reading it or else you will be spoiled.
    Spoiler:

RIP Mamika, you will be missed.
    Also, I'm proud in the MC, because he actually chose the right decision of telling Meteora that he ♥♥♥♥ed up instead of letting himself be coerced into framing her.

I was think "Did they really do that cliche?" when watching the episode. Normally I drop animes in such situations, but for once I do not care. Might be because I do not care for the characters at all.
    Anyway, nice way to fill the plot. Let's see how many episodes it takes to resolve hat "problem". Maybe it even leads so something.

Let's see whether this will be featured on the main page.
    Spoiler:
    "I could feel the distance between us increase and stopped contacting her."
    She just wrote you!

lets accept it
    Spoiler:
    He just had a crush on her, and was jealous that she was passing more time with the other dude. Plus he wanted something more then just an occasional message
    This Sig is currently under construction...
    My KoG want list: ϟ Bring AFK emotes ϟ A tab for Market mail

Spoiler:
    He could easily have made that an occasional love message if he had still had the balls that once saved her from falling to death or severe paralysis. That nearly got sexual.

And now it's the "I am totally responsible for everything, because I did nothing. I am important because I am the main character so I have to solve everybody's problems." cliche. I had to skip 50% of the last episode, because god damn I am not sitting though that boring "encouragement" dialog. I really do not dislike it, but its so damn slow and it does every cliche to make it even slower. There was nothing resolved in the last episodes, only new problems introduced. Questionable if they will actually contribute something to the story.

Can't I just have 22 episodes of Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho or Clockwork Planet and be done with this in like 12~13 episodes? Well at least it's Original so it will have an ending...

Wandering the internet with only the head. Other limbs are somewhere else.
    How to royally ef up a good series;

1.have somewhat original and decent plot
    2.have a protagonist who doesn't contribute anything noteworthy to it except
    -being completely useless
    -being a complete eyesore and nuisance
    3.??????
    4.profit

And here I thought he finally decided to grow some balls. But no amount of balls and save him from being such a pansies.
    Lazy brain Research log.
    -Day 756-

"Can you be like, chill?"

My reaction when people started going crazy with their question and demand immediate answer when no one knows what's the freaking answer is every time there's a new class/character teaser.

The πλοκή thickens.