Elder Citizen
    Mar 2014

Asura's BUSTED HP recovery in PVP

Is this really a nerf. Like i get fungus is stupid, mp burns are dumb now, Vc mp burn is busted, Western fire is busted ( no punishing cooldown), Windblast is free catch. BUT, the part of me fighting a zombie that reheals full hp. Y'all tryna make me smash my keyboard. It won't work elsword.

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2016
    Iced tea
    If you're letting an Asura fire off skills left and right and even recover a substantial amount of hp (>10%), then you're doing something wrong

Feita Knight
    Mar 2011
    Discord > Skype
    If you're letting an Asura fire off skills left and right and even recover a substantial amount of hp (>10%), then you're doing something wrong
    What the ♥♥♥♥.

Hamel Guardian
    Jan 2013
    Gambling
    Tell us how to avoid it.

Hamel Guardian
    Apr 2012
    Most skills an Asura would use in PvP (including at least 7 plausible choices that are under 100 MP) consume orbs, so all it really takes to 'do something wrong' is getting caught at all, and even one-sided grazes can be enough to give her orbs to consume.

But the upcoming nerf from 1% per orb to 0.5% per orb should be enough to put a big dent in the healing.

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2016
    Iced tea
    Still, taking into account the nerf, You'll have to let her use 20 orbs for her to heal 10%.

Hence, you're probably doing something wrong.

There's a reason I said substantial.

Sander Chieftain
    Jan 2012
    Eve's luxury closet
    Tell us how to avoid it.
    be a CBS (isaackim's voice

Feita Knight
    Oct 2012
    All by my lonesome self
    lmao thats real funny

>gets timed out by lagging running asura who healed like 50% total over the course of the match

Elysion Navigator
    Mar 2011
    Out searching...
    It sounds like you just don't know how Asura works.

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2016
    Iced tea
    lmao thats real funny

>gets timed out by lagging running asura who healed like 50% total over the course of the match
    Lag and running can be a problem regardless of who you're fighting so I don't see why this applies exclusively to Asura

•