Guardian
    Mar 2014
    ?! ?! ?! ?! ?! ?!
    Lag and running can be a problem regardless of who you're fighting so I don't see why this applies exclusively to Asura
    ayy good job reading the 1st half;
    let me help u out w/ the second:
    who healed like 50% total over the course of the match

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2016
    Iced tea
    >Illipia
    >Code: Recovery
    >Phantom Circle
    >Perfect Storm
    >Airelinna
    >Raven and Eve's cores

I hope you realize that if you run around long enough all of these can give you 50% of your hp back

Sander Chieftain
    Sep 2015
    At Nemmy's feet
    >Illipia
    >Code: Recovery
    >Phantom Circle
    >Perfect Storm
    >Airelinna
    >Raven and Eve's cores

I hope you realize that if you run around long enough all of these can give you 50% of your hp back
    Pretty sure that (50/5)*30==300

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2016
    Iced tea
    Pretty sure that (50/5)*30==300
    True, but I was thinking moreso CEm.

Which will, by the way, take only 75 seconds.

Ruben Villager
    May 2016
    I mash super on wakeup
    The thing is AS gets her healing for free.
    Those examples are no way near the amount of healing AS can get done with just getting free orbs off of awk if she touches you a few times and uses some skills paired with stacking spec B along with her mana recovery passive.
    Ms. Falling Dragon heals and gains loads of mana back which she uses back to do nothing but mana drain/EA and you just cry in the corner because she's just getting more and more mana.
    Regarding core healing... you need to wait out the awk to get the heal, but AS gets orbs to do her healing right away. Plus you get orbs while attacking and don't forget if you awk with full orbs you get mana back instead.
    And if you want to be even dumber you stack spec A.

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2016
    Iced tea
    I would mention illipia but I guess you have to stand kind of still to take full advantage of that

Thank you for providing actual evidence instead of just saying "You're wrong" without any support

Yes, I can agree that her healing as of now is kind of stupid, but they have nerfed it in kr and I don't see how balance-breaking it can be after this nerf. For example, if you look at 2 skills: Falling Dragon and Mana Drain

Falling Dragon will be reduced to 5% hp recovered every 23 seconds, assuming you have Heavy. This isn't that much better than Code: Recovery.
    Mana Drain will be 1% every 15 seconds with Powerful, which is an even worse rate.

So yes, right now it's kind of terrible, but after the nerf I feel it will be fine.

Plus, in a meta where the Nocturne of Harnier exists, anyone can technically poke the opponent a few times and heal a chunk of health.

Velder Noble
    Dec 2013
    no wan knows
    Plus, in a meta where the Nocturne of Harnier exists, anyone can technically poke the opponent a few times and heal a chunk of health.
    Are you saying everyone can get True Ending enough times and/or has the money lying around to pay for a Nocturne of Hernia...?

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2016
    Iced tea
    Anyone who's serious about being absurdly strong probably could.

Elysion Navigator
    Mar 2011
    Out searching...
    I think it was bad enough that you tried to justify Asura's healing as not being a big deal because you compared to Illipia, an rng item that you don't have all the time. Don't even talk about Nocturn of Hernia. That's an even worse comparison considering the requirements to get that and the incredibly low drop rate.

The nerf to Asura's healing is a nice nerf but it's not really enough, and she shouldn't be healing every time she presses a button in the first place. It's just seriously unbalanced due to how Asura works in general. In awaken she's healing and gaining MP for using orbs due to passives, and sometime she isn't even using the orbs due to one of her dumb RNG passives. Add in Spec B and she's gaining even more MP for using orbs (which she still sometimes isn't actually using due to a dumb RNG passive.) So Asura is basically pulling orbs out of her ♥♥♥ sometimes and healing for free because the skills are giving her too much MP back.

You're simply just looking at the orb costs of skills and then throwing in the HP%s and thinking "oh well this isn't that bad", but then you have to realise because of all this other junk she can basically just spam some of these skills constantly.

Which is just dumb, because a lot of character's just aren't built to fight against that, and even some of the ones that are built like that can't deal with Asura because her general character power is just stronger than theirs. Which leaves her at an incredibly unbalanced mess along with the other good characters that need to be nerfed.

This isn't even counting throwing any sort of actual gear on her that can make her 10x harder to deal with (like Eclipse, or any sort of tanky gear setup). This is just dumb stuff she has naturally.

Bethma Guard
    Apr 2015
    What could stop an Asura from having a NoH and picking Illipia?

•