Elder Citizen
    Jul 2015
    You're simply just looking at the orb costs of skills and then throwing in the HP%s and thinking "oh well this isn't that bad", but then you have to realise because of all this other junk she can basically just spam some of these skills constantly.
    How about giving an actual example? Because what you just said is the same thing you criticized. Looking at it form a theoretical point of view.

I could very well say, if AS gets enough MP to use skills to regain a significant amount of HP, wouldn't she win anyway?

Also, if he MP gain is the problem, why not simply lower it? This should solve that problem as well without a need to touch the passiv. I see no problem with nerfing MP gain from various skills, sockets and passivs. They did the same to DL, so it should be fine. In fact, may make Orbs work teh smae way as DLs Combination points. Another possibility is to only have it active in 3 beads awakening.

Ruben Villager
    May 2016
    I mash super on wakeup
    A cheap 1 orb skill and nothing more.

Another skill which costs 1 orb

Next. A 30 MP active that cost 0 or 1 orb and can be cancelled

into yet another cheap active (40 MP) that uses 0 or 1 orb.

Lookie here. Another 30 MP active which you can cancel to gain another orb

Now we got her main tool for mana gain after she just got her claws on you. Costs 2 orbs.

A good tool for catching. 2 orbs and 30 MP.

A 3 orb and 50 MP skill. Neat if you want to do damage while healing too.

If playing in teams you use this dumb thing to use 3 orbs which costs 90 MP and get 2 orbs back if cancelled.

And now, prolly her favorite skill to hit the air if she's clocking for HP.

The thing about Ara recovering HP and Orbs when in awk is already a 3 beads it's just that Asura's gimmick is to enter Eun mode regardless ammount of beads used and I doubt that's gonna be changed. Ara already needs to hit stuff to gain orbs and that was changed idk when.
    If RNG favors you when using spec A while using most of those skills you will gain 1 orb since actives count as attacks and...well you gain orbs when attacking.
    The free MP gain comes from her lvl 35 passive.

At lvl 93 you gain 8 mana back PER ORB used. Something sick when you stack 7k spec B which nets you around 15 MP per orb.
    Some first/second jobs passives should get the PVP tooltip and this is one of those.
    And yes, if AS gets that much MP/HP back she wins anyways and that's the problem with her.

Elder Citizen
    Jul 2015
    So we could do the following:

• Mana Drain: 30 MP -> 10 MP (PvP)
    • Spec B: MP gain halved (maxed out @ 5 MP)
    • Specter Power Release: 8 MP -> 2 MP (PvP)
    • Awakening no longer gives her Orbs in PvP. Affects other classes as well of course.

This shoudl limit her form getting the MP and Orbs in the first place and make the skill less painful. I personally believe nerfing her MP gain is a better way to balance AS instead of further nerfing the passiv. In worst case we can also add a cooldown of 3s to it.

Altera Savior
    Aug 2012
    That feeling when you notice that Asura's "Absurd" MP gain legit comes from a passive that happens to scale with a spec stat, and that her normal MP gain is about as high as any other melee characters.

Wonder how a nerf to that will affect her in PvE.

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2016
    Iced tea
    Nerfing general Ara stats because AS is broken doesn't seem fair to me, but ok

Hamel Guardian
    Apr 2012
    Nerfing general Ara stats because AS is broken doesn't seem fair to me, but ok
    You say that like it isn't an issue with every Ara.

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2013
    The Forest
    Rapid healing?
    Excess mana supply!
    gains more mana and hp in awakening/ celestial fox mode?!
    Is kog getting all there ideas for Asura skills and passives from naruto now..

Elder Citizen
    Mar 2014
    Rapid healing?
    Excess mana supply!
    LooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL

(ヽยดω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    Rapid healing?
    Excess mana supply!
    I mean long time ago, there was a 9 tailed fox...

....if you BELIEVE IT

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

Feita Knight
    Apr 2012
    The 8th Circle
    Western fire is busted ( no punishing cooldown)
    I'm not gonna say anything about the foxgirl conversation going on, but this is FAR less "punishing" than any of the other "pseudo breaks" this game has for other characters.

And if you're allowing that paper CR to have the requirements to use it, that's on you and no one but.

•