Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2013
    闇の世界!? Nah.

Question Some thoughts after getting my NW trans-ed..any thoughts?

So I finally got around to trans-ing some of my chars and NW is one of them~

After testing and looking at her things...pve based:

- is TA - Fungus worth a slot for PVE? I used it pre-trans but now Rage Fungus just seems better...

- Those Icicles hurt my ears > <... I have a Strength-based ERP setup right now, Do you think getting some Tenacity just for a better Icicles?

- Eradication seems to do less damage than Aero Tornado for me...and it is also Physical...If you slot both in, would you put some Bravery ERPs in? My ERPs are Strength-based...

- Eradication seems good but I feel weird when Call of Ruin with Predator passive can replace it...CoR has more horizontal range, can use in midair and crits basically 100%...

Is Eradication a viable skill when CoR and Aero Tornado can do more damage?

Ruben Villager
    Sep 2015
    Trapping Arrow: Fungus: It costs 150 MP and its frontal range is slightly larger than that of Rage Fungus's radial range. Rage Fungus doesn't cause damage stun and the root effect prevents them from being knocked up, but will cause them to KD if hit by moves that knock them up. Damage per mana spent is about the same. Trapping Arrow moves you a character's length backwards, which is handy for spacing.

Seeds of Wrath: Icicle: I don't use it. If the target is too heavy, it just KDs them on the first hit. The damage is only worth it if targets are stacked up. Use Siege Mode or Briar Trap instead.

Eradication: Its frontal range is tremendous and it doesn't KD. It hits like three rows up and one row down as well. Areo Tornado hits a small area in front of you, but does a bit more. Call of Ruin is an instant KD after execution, but has better damage due to Predator. Overall, I use Eradication simply because it's the easiest to use.

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2015

My current pve set-up.

Fungus can be replaced as there are overall better options, but I just happen to really like it. I enjoy the large hit box and speed of it. if you have extra strength damage then go ahead.

Gliding Strike does a lottt of damage for its cost... I just don't happen to enjoy the hitboxes so I go without.

I used to use Icicle, as it does lots of damage but it does knock targets down and as Rolante said, briar and siege are cheap but op.

I don't personally use Eradication despite the damage buff, but maybe I'll try to play around with it more. I am still experimenting post-patch. Aero under VPP is an insane nuke. I find myself using COR less than before so maybe I'll replace, but COR still does great damage... Plus midair use is, well, useful.

I also enjoy Perfect Storm because am scrub.

Have fun.

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2013
    闇の世界!? Nah.
    Trapping Arrow: Fungus: It costs 150 MP and its frontal range is slightly larger than that of Rage Fungus's radial range. Rage Fungus doesn't cause damage stun and the root effect prevents them from being knocked up, but will cause them to KD if hit by moves that knock them up. Damage per mana spent is about the same. Trapping Arrow moves you a character's length backwards, which is handy for spacing.

Seeds of Wrath: Icicle: I don't use it. If the target is too heavy, it just KDs them on the first hit. The damage is only worth it if targets are stacked up. Use Siege Mode or Briar Trap instead.

Eradication: Its frontal range is tremendous and it doesn't KD. It hits like three rows up and one row down as well. Areo Tornado hits a small area in front of you, but does a bit more. Call of Ruin is an instant KD after execution, but has better damage due to Predator. Overall, I use Eradication simply because it's the easiest to use.
    I actually have Briar, Siege and icicles on my slots x3~Maybe I will swap Icicles for Eradication but having 3 or more Bravery feels kinda weird to me~

I've started to prefer Aero Tornado during my grinding against Inspector's orange shields...since NW has mostly physicals and I need a magical coverage...

My current pve set-up.

Fungus can be replaced as there are overall better options, but I just happen to really like it. I enjoy the large hit box and speed of it. if you have extra strength damage then go ahead.

Gliding Strike does a lottt of damage for its cost... I just don't happen to enjoy the hitboxes so I go without.

I used to use Icicle, as it does lots of damage but it does knock targets down and as Rolante said, briar and siege are cheap but op.

I don't personally use Eradication despite the damage buff, but maybe I'll try to play around with it more. I am still experimenting post-patch. Aero under VPP is an insane nuke. I find myself using COR less than before so maybe I'll replace, but COR still does great damage... Plus midair use is, well, useful.

I also enjoy Perfect Storm because am scrub.

Have fun.
    Hmm~I'll try Eradication then~ Thanks~

Icicles seemed cool with its big damage when grouped but my ears hurt every time I use it...

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2016
    tbh I do use Trapping Arrow: Fungus in pve, it is usefull o/

Hamel Guardian
    Mar 2011
    Canada, Ontario, Markham
    all of the trans move are useful.

icicles + rage fungus = enemies stay in air to siege them
    eradiction + > >> slide = sliding eradiction
    butterfly just hurts.

k

i never get why no one uses the traps...it procs the passive.

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2013
    闇の世界!? Nah.
    all of the trans move are useful.

icicles + rage fungus = enemies stay in air to siege them
    eradiction + > >> slide = sliding eradiction
    butterfly just hurts.

k

i never get why no one uses the traps...it procs the passive.
    I tried Explosive Trap and it's pretty good~

•