Ruben Villager
    May 2017

Good class for farming for other classes?

Hi, I'm looking for a class that can farm heroic really easily for my other classes.
    Looking for:
    Not much investment
    Really good pve
    Doesn't drain pots or extended slot

Ps probably going to use +9 attendance reward for this character

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2015
    I use my Empress for heroics, she's the best out of all my characters. Lots of damage, coverage, and i-frames.

Ruben Villager
    May 2017
    I use my Empress for heroics, she's the best out of all my characters. Lots of damage, coverage, and i-frames.
    I see, i was wondering how is empress compared to CBS? i have lvl 60 CBS and is very mana hungry

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2015
    I see, i was wondering how is empress compared to CBS? i have lvl 60 CBS and is very mana hungry
    CE supplies her own due to her summons, especially after transcendence. Mana for days. Give her a shot.

Elder Citizen
    Sep 2016
    Crimson Rose is the perfect candidate for an exp mule. Little to no investment required and pleasurable performance albeit repetitive. Arme Thaumaturgy and Deadly Chaser come close in my opinion. The former muscles through dungeons with powerful buffs and outstanding mobility while the latter circumvents his average bossing abilities with exciting combos and amazing crowd control. All of which require minimum investment.

Ruben Villager
    May 2017
    Crimson Rose is the perfect candidate for an exp mule. Little to no investment required and pleasurable performance albeit repetitive. Arme Thaumaturgy and Deadly Chaser come close in my opinion. The former muscles through dungeons with powerful buffs and outstanding mobility while the latter circumvents his average bossing abilities with exciting combos and amazing crowd control. All of which require minimum investment.
    How's is she compared to optimus apparently optimus is better for pve?

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(
    How's is she compared to optimus apparently optimus is better for pve?
    Optimus has great potential in clearing rooms however, I do feel that she's a bit difficult and less straightforward to use than CRo. Only problem CRo has in heroics is i-frames, but she has access to very hard hitting normals.

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2015
    Lucena City, Philippines but currently working in Doha, Qatar
    Umm BM? He can heal, can debuff, can clear, can buff, and......can heal?

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    Umm BM? He can heal, can debuff, can clear, can buff, and......can heal?
    While BM is a good candidate, his PvE performance, especially with a Strength build (with or without Strength stacking) is pushed up quite a bit if he has Extended Quick Slot.

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2014
    How about NB? Great at clearing and bossing, and has very little mana issues.

•