All SR Saged Socket

SR Clay

SR Gloves

SR Shoes

also

TDI Wings

Bethma Guard
    Dec 2015
    Uh, are you referring those items for Elesis? Anyways, still gonna answer your question. If you need more questions, don't hesitate to reply back here.

SR Claymore - 4b
    SR Gloves - 300m~400m
    SR - Shoes - 300m~400m

TDI Wings Elesis(?) - 1b~1.5b. Either seller or buyer's seal.

Elder Citizen
    Mar 2016
    Uh, are you referring those items for Elesis? Anyways, still gonna answer your question. If you need more questions, don't hesitate to reply back here.

SR Claymore - 4b
    SR Gloves - 300m~400m
    SR - Shoes - 300m~400m

TDI Wings Elesis(?) - 1b~1.5b. Either seller or buyer's seal.
    I think the normal price for gloves and shoes would range from 100m-200m. I dont see anyone selling it at that price. Even the board sells it around 100-200m

Nov 2015
    (ㅇㅅㅇ)
    Holy... May I ask what region you guys are from?

Bethma Guard
    Dec 2015
    I think the normal price for gloves and shoes would range from 100m-200m. I dont see anyone selling it at that price. Even the board sells it around 100-200m
    The first post said it's "saged". I know the normal price of those parts.

Holy... May I ask what region you guys are from?
    Lemme ask you first, are you from NA or INT? Cause this Price-Checks section is for INT players.

Elder Citizen
    Mar 2016
    The first post said it's "saged". I know the normal price of those parts.

Lemme ask you first, are you from NA or INT? Cause this Price-Checks section is for INT players.
    Ah i didn't see the saged part.

Nov 2015
    (ㅇㅅㅇ)
    From NA but i tried getting a price check and no one responded so i went here cause you respond =3=

Bethma Guard
    Dec 2015
    From NA but i tried getting a price check and no one responded so i went here cause you respond =3=
    I'm from INT, and yes I do respond on "Price-Checks" on INT as much as I can. Well, prices for NA and INT are way too different.

Nov 2015
    (ㅇㅅㅇ)
    Is it possible to sell from NA to INT sorry im a noob

Bethma Guard
    Dec 2015
    No. You have to sell your items on we're you belong. Since you said you're from NA, you can only sell your items on NA(Solace) server. Goodluck.

•