Ruben Villager
    Sep 2011

Lk PvE questions

Got some questions for PvE. 1st I'm gonna put my 10 Favorite skills on the class, I want opinions on them, examples things to comment, "Very good"
    "One of your main clearing/bossing abilities" "Okay" "Terrible" "Good utility, bad damage" "Good damage, but kinda awkward to use" Etc.
    After giving Opinions about the skills, I'd Like to know if there are any core skills that im missing, and which skill i should get rid of for it.

1.Armageddon Blade
    2.Windmill
    3.Spiral Blast
    4.Armor break
    5.Sandstorm
    6.Imperial Crusher
    7.Grand Cross
    8.Gigantic Slash
    9.Rolling smash
    10.Iron body

Also, What SD set do you guys think is best for LK in pve

All opinions appreciated

Elder Citizen
    Jul 2012
    Canada, BC
    Your build already has pretty much all the core LK skills, I'd suggest dropping rolling smash though. while it is a fun skill when paired with arma blade, its damage is rather mediocre and the same results can be achieved with >>^ZZZ.

basically:
    Arma Blade for range increase on normals
    windmill being both a strong clear and one of your higher damaging skills, just has a long execution to get full damage
    Spiral Blast for linear clear, supplementary bossing
    Armor break is self explanitory
    Sandstorm while not as powerful as before its still a strong linear skill
    Imperial is one of the more consistent physical skills and deals good damage for bossing/AoE clear
    Grand Cross is hit or miss for me, its damage isnt anything amazing and i generally just use it for flash and its invincibility
    Gigantic Slash is heavy hitting just its cooldown is troublesome for me and i generally don't bring it
    Iron Body is a must for the super armor as well as for activating god of war passive.

other skills to consider could be the geysers, double slash, and mega slash. the geysers offer quick burst and higher damage being dest based, granted they are off your weaker stat but at the very least a heavy flame geyser deals something like 6.8k% so it still hits incredibly hard as does triple geyser. Double slash now deals close to 10k% and while being a vit skill, it can still be boosted via armor break dealing respectable damage and offering another vitality outlet. Lastly a Critical Mega slash hits rediculously hard for its cost, dealing 4.2k% at full charge and ignoring 50% defense. works wonders on super armor mobs and bosses, just mind the knockdown.

otherwise your build is fine really.

i used alterasia on my LK until i got my 4d set, purely for the haste effect's mana increase and the additional element procs (i ran dark at the time). however Hamel set is a solid all-around set and mech can be used if survivability is a concern to you.

Ruben Villager
    Sep 2011
    Ty, When i level up my LK, I'll have to see how he feels to decide between alterasia and Hamel, whether i feel id prefer the speed and mp gain, or the more even buffs of hamel. One other question, which 2 skills do you think id get the most Mileage from putting in my trans slots?

Elder Citizen
    Jul 2012
    Canada, BC
    Imperial Crusher and Sandstorm would be the best bets. sandstorm is great for its linear clear and Imperial is all around useful. both deal pretty much the same damage but you will use both alot and the trans slot helps off-set heavy sandstorm's 24s cooldown

Ruben Villager
    Sep 2011
    ty, ill prob go with sandstorm

•