Elder Citizen
    Mar 2016
    Australia

Tank with Healing

As the title suggests, what's a class that is super tanky while being able to heal themselves through either multihit + dark, or some nifty skill or passive they have?

Elder Citizen
    Sep 2016
    Blade Master is quite slippery and resilient, with Bloody Accel to greatly increase his longevity;
    Wind Sneaker and her Airelinna is notorious for her zombie-like properties;
    Erbluhen Emotion doesn't have the luxury to repeatedly stomach hits but can regenerate a ton;
    Asura's dumb passive allows her to recover HP when consuming orbs, and doesn't even need to tank because she will always be on i-frames anyway.

Head Chef
    Jul 2016
    Edolas
    Crimson Avenger is pretty good as well even without Dark for absorbing HP

Elder Citizen
    Mar 2016
    Australia
    Hum a bunch of what you guys mentioned weren't true *tanks* though.

Feita Knight
    Dec 2015
    Up in the North
    This game does not favor traditional tanks, nor are there gameplay modes where tanks shine. There is a gameplay mode where making a perfect tank gets you banned, Arena.

Looking at skill tree passives the traditional tanks would've been IP, LK and a berserker build TT. However, none have healing abilities or elem proc bonuses per se. That's where your gear, stats and ERP come in. Best way you could go about is make a tanky EE, BM or CrA. The old Shining Absorption dual stone would've been perfect for this, but it's gone now.

If you are interested in making a character as tanky as possible, try out Perfect Retaliation. No one does it, but be warned, using this stat build in Arena WILL get you banned because it will appear like a modded HP hack to the opposing player. And everyone else will outburst you.

Edit: Using mounts halves PVE damage taken and gives the Rider HP regeneration.

Elder Citizen
    Mar 2016
    Australia
    This game does not favor traditional tanks, nor are there gameplay modes where tanks shine. There is a gameplay mode where making a perfect tank gets you banned, Arena.

Looking at skill tree passives the traditional tanks would've been IP, LK and a berserker build TT. However, none have healing abilities or elem proc bonuses per se. That's where your gear, stats and ERP come in. Best way you could go about is make a tanky EE, BM or CrA. The old Shining Absorption dual stone would've been perfect for this, but it's gone now.

If you are interested in making a character as tanky as possible, try out Perfect Retaliation. No one does it, but be warned, using this stat build in Arena WILL get you banned because it will appear like a modded HP hack to the opposing player. And everyone else will outburst you.

Edit: Using mounts halves PVE damage taken and gives the Rider HP regeneration.
    Haha I do not mind if the game doesnt favour traditional tanks/mages/healing types stuff like that, nor do I mind if they aren't all that strong. It's just something I wanna do currently. I do have about 50 of the old absorption dual stones stocked up though. Anyway, I'm quite interested in this "Perfect Retaliation". What is it?

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2015
    Lucena City, Philippines but currently working in Doha, Qatar
    I think WS is the tanky one with healing capabilities. But I dunno if she procs well and she is in the bottom of the PVE list right now.
    Sure EE & CrA can heal but both of them are very squishy unless you have high HP/Red. damage stat. Or Melody buff from EE.
    Not sure if BM considered tanky but all I know that he can be speedy and linger in battles with Bloody Accel + Giga Drive + Armor crash + active spam combo.
    Not sure about Phantom circle buff while in transform mode in Demonio.
    DW has vit and energy drain plus her energetic body acts like iron body

While the rest that I will mention here are those who can tank only w/o healing:
    -IP, awakened TT, Overheat VC, Weapon crash + stage 4 awakened RF, LK, GrM, Summon blocking CEmp, Atomic Shield CN, Magnetic Guard buff Optimus, Oriax buff DL, Nicht field + command & seed passives AP, shining body EM (i miss mana shield ;w; )

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2014
    While the rest that I will mention here are those who can tank only w/o healing:
    -IP, awakened TT, Overheat VC, Weapon crash + stage 4 awakened RF, LK, GrM, Summon blocking CEmp, Atomic Shield CN, Magnetic Guard buff Optimus, Oriax buff DL, Nicht field + command & seed passives AP, shining body EM (i miss mana shield ;w; )
    Just having a skill/buff that increases their defense doesn't make a character a tank. Optimus is still a glass cannon, AP is tankier than other Ains sure, but still pretty squishy.

To OP: I think pretty much all of the game's tanks don't have healing, so as you said just pick one and and get Dark attribute for them. Maybe IP, LK, or TT in awakening. I think IP has a decent proc rate?

Feita Knight
    Dec 2015
    Up in the North
    Anyway, I'm quite interested in this "Perfect Retaliation". What is it?
    It's getting Damage Received when HP below 30% to 100%. It won't show up in stats so you'll have to keep track yourself.

It's main weaknesses is anything that can one shot you before you reach 29% HP and elemental damage. I am unsure if Elesis Annihilation can break through. Because of this and the ridiculous effort needed to get the build, which includes getting Heroic Gear with Damage Received when HP < 30% -9/10%, nobody does it. Well, that and generic/meta is the Glass Cannon. The current Retaliation stones fill in the rest to reach 100%.

Put on BM, CrA and or EE, as long you keep in mind the only weakness of the build, the only thing that could take you out are Heroic Hell bosses, and only if your HP is above 30% at the time they hit you.

This is a munchkin build and I do ask that you not use this build in PVP as it will look like an HP cheat to your opponents.

A tested incomplete build can already tank Heroic Hell Bosses. I was planning for a video tanking Solace, but he got nerfed before I got around to doing it.

Bethma Guard
    Oct 2015
    Seeking Inner Peace
    BM is actually kinda tanky though even without Bloody Accel.
    He has a 5 rating for his HP despite it not being the most accurate representation.

•