Ruben Villager
    Feb 2015
    Cornwall
    Here's my stats and ERP layout:

(Note: No idea why I put 1 point into Defense or Active.)

My PvE Skills:
    Empowered Haze Explosion
    Powerful Flame Sword
    Heavy Power Assault
    Heavy Harpoon Spear
    Heavy Ignition Crow - N
    Haste Napalm Grenade
    Heavy Revolver Cannon
    Empowered Hellfire Gatling
    Ifrit Flame
    Absorbing Ignition Crow - I

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2014
    Commencing the Cromwell invocation.
    Putting points into MP usage reduction having the merit of not needing to reset the points you used, when KoG decided to nerf/buff the skills you used and old skills you used to use fall out of favor, and you later needed to change skills, or some skills just plain better for a specific dungeon, or game modes. That's why MP reduction is a no brainer, unless until KoG decided to add additional ERP page(s).

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2015
    Cornwall
    I mean, theoretically, since the ERP limit is 999, you could max out the 3rd column, max out all but the HA in the 2nd column (that could be set to 49) and then the rest on to HM/MP increase.

This would definitely take a lifetime to achieve and I'm sure that KoG would reduce the max ERP points but its just a theory.

Altera Savior
    Feb 2013
    Why are you spreading your points out like that? You don't even have any Tenacity skills, and Skill CD Reduction is so minor with so little points invested into it and you have Flames of Victory anyway, like... what.

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(
    I mean, theoretically, since the ERP limit is 999, you could max out the 3rd column, max out all but the HA in the 2nd column (that could be set to 49) and then the rest on to HM/MP increase.

This would definitely take a lifetime to achieve and I'm sure that KoG would reduce the max ERP points but its just a theory.
    You're most likely at most get about 100~150 ERP points.

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2015
    Cornwall
    Why are you spreading your points out like that? You don't even have any Tenacity skills, and Skill CD Reduction is so minor with so little points invested into it and you have Flames of Victory anyway, like... what.
    If you actually read my post, I dont know why I put points into Tenacity.
    Plus, FoV hardly does anything to CD reduction (Why does everyone think that Flames of Victory means VC doesnt need points on skill CD??) However, I have a weapon accessory that can reduce my skill CD by 5 seconds; this, combined with what little effect is grated from FoV, makes me able to spam Grenades thus activating core and triggering elemental activation.

Altera Savior
    Feb 2013
    Plus, FoV hardly does anything to CD reduction (Why does everyone think that Flames of Victory means VC doesnt need points on skill CD??) However, I have a weapon accessory that can reduce my skill CD by 5 seconds; this, combined with what little effect is grated from FoV, makes me able to spam Grenades thus activating core and triggering elemental activation.
    You mentioned Defense and Active Damage, but not Tenacity.

As Skyress has mentioned, FoV's CD Reduction almost negates the extra CD duration added from Heavy traits. If you cap out Skill CD Reduction from El Resonance, you can have non-Heavy IC-N on a 9 sec CD. With its flames having an 8.3 sec duration, you can effectively have FoV up almost all the time. (The CD Reduction also helps his other skills, of course, if you can't stand in IC-N's flames for whatever reason.) So yes, Skill CD Reduction is a nice passive for VC.

But considering that you have less than 100 ERP to work with (and that you have MEL Chronicle), I highly suggest focusing your points on one passive.

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(
    Because you can allocate your points elsewhere to be more effective. Like you said, you have MEL which practically is your cd reduction.

•