Ruben Villager
    May 2014
    -Stalker Alert-

How to complete "The Ultimate Road 3/5"

So I'm trying to get my HA skill and this comes in, but I don't know how to complete it. Someone please help? I don't know if this is the right section though

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2014
    I believe field bosses spawn randomly. Try your chances and go to any Sander, Lanox, or Elysion fields. There are two bosses that can appear in Sander fields, five in Lanox fields, and five in Elysion ones.

Ruben Villager
    May 2014
    -Stalker Alert-
    thank you mate

Cobo Service
    Apr 2011
    ~Portal of Otome~
    Since the quest says field, then you would need to go to the field between Sander to Elysion.
    Sander: Temple of the Wind, Caluso Tribe Territory, Sandlitus Grave, and Behemoth Crater
    Lanox: Ashen Land, Geyser Plains, Volcanic Blade Canyon, Distant Ruins
    Elysion (this also includes Atlas Station): Shyflowne Pond, City Outskirts, Judge's Sanctuary

Hope these locations may help with your 3/5 quest..
    Aside from that I just finished that today with my Aisha. ' -';;

Ruben Villager
    Sep 2011
    Make sure to keep smashing mobs in the field, as far as I know the bosses only show up after a certain amount (100~200) mobs have been killed. (Otherwise there would always be bosses hanging around in the fields where no one grinds X)

And if there happen to be multiple people in the field, try to party up with whoever tries to attack the boss, otherwise you might get sniped by someone else's last-minute hit.

You only get the drop from bosses in your level range (somewhat) too, though if you're already at/past level 90 then shyflowne pond is still fine.

Ruben Villager
    Dec 2016
    California
    thnx man

(ヽยดω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    thnx man
    Hi, please don't necro threads that have been inactive for 30+ days. Locking.

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

•