Elder Citizen
    Sep 2016

SpecializationA Character

Which characters (or more specifically classes) in the roster benefits the most from a "high" Specialization A?

My Chung's Henir equipment, which are bankshareable, come with almost 7000 of this particular stat. I wanted to experiment new characters to further my PvP knowledge but at the same time be efficient equipment-wise. I dug up threads which discussed different opinions about the matter and it's possible such informations are outdated:

• Some Elsword/Elesis players said that SpecA ruined their cycling.
    • Rena and Aisha preferred SpecB in their builds.
    • Ravens and Eves will somewhat benefit from it, but can do just as well without.

Are these statements still true? And how about the rest of the characters?

Thank you in advance!

Hamel Guardian
    Feb 2012
    Elsword and Elesis's are pretty useless. Only changes the speed in which they cycle through the system.
    Aisha, I can honestly see both ways. A increases damage, B makes them cost less to memorize.
    Rena's Specialization B is similar to Chung's Specialization A.
    Raven and Eve's are completely useless. Core is not hard to charge and the stats are much more worth it in other places.

So yah, the above are pretty true.

Captain Chung
    Nov 2011
    The Chung subsection
    Rose's spec A is an additive increase to her overstrike damage. The default OS bonus is 1.3x or 130% increased damage on all combos and special actives; 10% spec A will make it 1.4x or 140%, 15% spec A will be 1.45x or 145%, and so on. So spec A on Rose is fairly useful and I find it's generally suggested to be socketed.

Her spec B, however, increases the rate at which the ECP gauge regenerates, which also makes it harder to get into OS. As a result, it's pretty bad for PvE; I'm not sure about PvP though, but I can't imagine it being much good for StT.

Ain's spec A (I'm assuming, haven't really tested since I don't play EE/APo much) decreases the rate at which the power gauge is consumed during Cycle mode. As useful as it sounds, EE and APo don't really have an issue with maintaining Cycle as is, considering how fast they can regenerate the gauge, so it isn't really needed in general.

His spec B affects the damage of creation attacks (e.g. the swords and such that are summoned when you attack), but last I checked, it's bugged to have minimal effect. If it worked, it'd be good on ArT if you ran a normals-based build.

Elder Citizen
    Sep 2016
    Thank you for your insights! I tried asking some veteran players their opinions on the matter, it seems that they agree Ara, LuCiel and Ain benefit from Specialization A more. If someone else wants to go into specifics, please do let me know.

Feita Knight
    Dec 2015
    Up in the North
    Ara only benefits from Spec A if she's in Eun mode. Asura benefits the most from this.

Bethma Guard
    Apr 2015
    Spec A ruin nothing for Elsword, as it doesnt affect the sword aura consumption rate. Instead, it actually helps when your destruction gauge has been charged too much that it is not efficient to revert back to vitality.

In PvP, you definitely need spec A because you want vitality the sooner, the better. Good to have, but not necessary.

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2014
    See you there
    For Ara SpecsA is good on SD too. Specially cuz she's the tankier Ara class, But of course AS can abuse from this more. For YR, well, i don't play her but i don't see YR getting Eun mode too often.
    Luciel Specialization is good, but not at all. You need a lot of the stat for it to start getting good, overall you are better stacking Red/add Damage or Mp gain.

For Elesis it Depends on the player, and how everyone rely on the Chivalry system. I still think some people may abuse this system very good but they usually prefer socketing Maxi/Crit. Not necessary, may be bad for some, May be surprising good for others.

Ruben Villager
    May 2016
    Ara only benefits from Spec A if she's in Eun mode. Asura benefits the most from this.
    SD benefits the most from Spec A due to Abundant Power. The other 2 would prefer Spec B.

Ruben Villager
    May 2016
    I mash super on wakeup
    SD benefits the most from Spec A due to Abundant Power. The other 2 would prefer Spec B.
    PVE wise.
    You still want Spec B regardless when playng pvp with the 3 Ara.

Luciel Specialization is good, but not at all. You need a lot of the stat for it to start getting good, overall you are better stacking Red/add Damage or Mp gain.
    Isn't like, a meta stat for LC to have because of the extra mana gain per switch?

For Elesis it Depends on the player, and how everyone rely on the Chivalry system. I still think some people may abuse this system very good but they usually prefer socketing Maxi/Crit. Not necessary, may be bad for some, May be surprising good for others.
    Having Spec A with Elesis means a faster Red aura gain. Which means you get free stoics and you're so safe when playing against someone.
    Just like Yuya said.

Spec A ruin nothing for Elsword, as it doesnt affect the sword aura consumption rate. Instead, it actually helps when your destruction gauge has been charged too much that it is not efficient to revert back to vitality.

In PvP, you definitely need spec A because you want vitality the sooner, the better. Good to have, but not necessary.
    Really good stat to have in PVP. Gives you a big advantage but you don't need it.

Honestly. The only stats I think are really near to useless are Raven's and Eve's specs.

Ruben Villager
    May 2016
    Almost all of SD's skills gain her orbs instead of consuming them, making Spec B pointless in my opinion. The only time she cosumes Orbs is when she uses an orb dump, while Spec A will allow her to reach said 10 orb cost quicker. Centering her build around her orb dumps is very inefficient, regardles of PVP or PVE.

•