-DW
    -GA
    -DD/Dem
    -ATh
    -GrM

Captain Chung
    Nov 2011
    The Chung subsection
    For DD, I want to say Alterasia or ANG since both can be fairly helpful if you don't run spec A, especially Alterasia in particular when you take Bloodlust into account. Bloodlust also makes Velder pretty viable as well, and Velder as usual can help bolster low crit. You should probably avoid Sander since they're strongest when mobs are grouped, and the bind proc might be detrimental.

ArT, like the other Ains, can run Dragonic really well, but he probably also benefits a lot from Sander due to having a high proc rate in Creation mode, plus it boosts his already insanely high damage. The proc also means that mobs won't be dragged everywhere by your skills (might deter grouping though). Velder is still an option if you run low crit, although the giant pot effect won't be as useful due to Platzen. ANG is still there as an all-around decent pick too.

Elder Citizen
    Sep 2016
    Ancient Noble Guardian is a balanced option for all these classes, but specifically:

Arme Thaumaturgy - I think no other options are better than Dragonic Fear. It makes Ring of Fury less mandatory and most importantly, allows more socket liberty by virtue of having a Critical Burst every 60 second (one can adopt a playstyle that revolves around this).
    Grand Master - I personally recommend Glitter Warlord for her. For one, the Giant Brew buff extends her Sword of Victory's reach to heavens and beyond (especially in tandem with a Giant Hand Potion). Thunders and Flame Flasks might seem purely accesorial effects but they decently contribute in raw damage and GrM's proc rate isn't that bad to begin with. MK-5 is a viable option if survivability is an issue.
    Diabla - Glitter Warlord + Altar of Evil is a nasty combination not many are abusing sadly.

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(
    ty for those who posted so far. bumping for more opinions

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2015
    Alterasia is basically made for GA, it is so effective to highspeed loop with additional MP gain. Hamel is also fine.

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    where r those DW mains at?

Hamel Guardian
    Jun 2015
    Trying to burst through Fiore.
    where r those DW mains at?
    Well,I don't really play DW anymore since I job-changed her,but I recommend either Ancient Guardian,Glitter or Alterasia.

Ancient Guardian should cover anything that DW needs. DW shouldn't have any problem proc the effects constantly due to her multi-hitting star-balls.
    Glitter's proc effects do decent damage,increasing your crits by 25%,increasing your body which will make the size of her skills bigger *cough* supernova *cough* and the procs also can proc themselves. Thanks to her star-balls(especially in Magical Make-up) you will likely see a lot of thunder-storms and molotov everywhere(even more when you are running proc build on her).
    I would suggest Alterasia as an alternative set,third after those above. Again,with her star-balls,she has no problem with utilizing these effects. The attribute chance increase will help DW proc the attribute that you used on her weapon much faster,although it only works for a single attribute which I find it lame. The unnormalized mana-gain will help DW spam her skills even more especially since KOG nerf her star-balls mana gain slightly. But the reason I suggest it third after the sets mentioned above is because of the unnormalized attack speed which will pose a problem especially if you mainly use XX combo. If you're not careful,your timing will be messed up,and you might accidentally press the third X which will knock-down your enemies. Despite all that,the attack speed buff will might help DW since Aisha in general is quite sluggish.

That's all I have. Hope this helps.

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    thx everyone again. last bump just in case anyone else has opinions

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2016
    Iced tea
    For DW, I did a mega about this a while back, and this is what they players have said:

Mechanized - Yeah, PvP-centric, I know. However, the extra mana is nice, and, given DW's nature as the shortest-ranged magical (I know she's supposed to be physical but she isn't) character in history, the safety net helps a decent amount. This is actually what I use.

Alterasia - High hitcount, more mana on top of MMU. What's not to love? One of the most recommended sets to me.

Glitter - The other of the most recommended, cause starballs proc a lot.

I also got a couple recs for Dragonic but I feel like that's really PvP only, so

Elder Citizen
    Jul 2016
    For DD/Dem:

Alterasia is a good alternative to Glitter if you're more of the "cast Mortal Fear, turn back" type of player. Makes the Combination Assault really insane, too.

•