Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
    Quote Originally Posted by Ditz View Post
    It's not like we've seen the "Everybody's separated by thick mist/fog so they can face their trials alone" thing before.

"300 confirmed kills" and "gorilla warfare"?

Attitude-wise Elboi's either more suicidal or more inclined towards self sacrifice than Solace.
    It was "Navy SEAL copypasta" meme.
    "A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." - Apostasia Friedrich Nietzsche

Ah, that one. I should stop reading memes when I'm half asleep.

Meanwhile it seems it's not only Elsword and Ain that do not have dungeon ending quotes at Corridor of El.
    Rose and Add don't have quotes too.
    It's understandable about Rose, who isn't in the party, but what about Add?
    Could that mean that he's gonna abandon Elsword? Or that something wrong will happen to him as well?

I thought he tagged along with the Elgang so he could study Eve, so he doesn't really have a reason to help Elsword. Add doesn't even like Elsword anyway.

We'll see when we get the next update, I guess.

Sometimes I wonder what happens to Rose after Elsword powered up the Elrianode (?) considering that she was spying on the party when Elsword was battling Solace.
    Still no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicWanderer3 View Post
    Meanwhile it seems it's not only Elsword and Ain that do not have dungeon ending quotes at Corridor of El.
    Rose and Add don't have quotes too.
    It's understandable about Rose, who isn't in the party, but what about Add?
    Could that mean that he's gonna abandon Elsword? Or that something wrong will happen to him as well?
    Well Elsword in particular not having an end quote makes sense. In Ain's case, a ton of places he doesn't have ending quotes (Add's dungeon, Henir to name a few - you'd think his AP role would have a quote for finishing Henir but oh well) ; in this case Ain could have a quote since I think hes still in existence as I pointed out hes still around (watch the Elysion end video). My speculation is he is given form because of Elsword's decision. If, storywise, hes truly gone then well, hes gone.

As for Rose & Add, they might get quotes added in later once all 3 parts are completed and so forth. Will have to wait & see @_@
    BH for life. Please stop nerfing her
    Gear Tier (Original Post)