Ruben Villager
    Jun 2017

need help im a returning rena player

hi everyone please answer me below:

1. please teach me the skill build for rena which should choose to power up on the skill tree thanks.

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2015
    Elder village,ruben 1
    Class ? Lvl ? Pve or pvp ? If you are asking class then Ga is strongest atm followed by Nw and the Ws.

Ruben Villager
    Jun 2017
    im doing WS actually. PVE please

Ruben Villager
    Jan 2013
    OK... skills to use for PvE:
    1.) Siege [empowered] - your all purpose damage skill
    2.) Phoenix Strike [reversed] - Field clear
    3.) Gyro Kick - Other field clear
    4.) Violent Attack [Reversed] - Large hit box and decent burst
    5.) Nature Force [your choice] - buff to all kick based attacks
    6.) Airelinna [your choice] - Buff to all damage, large speed boost, tiny heal over time
    7.) Low Kick [your choice] - A second active to fill out your damage
    8.) Dive Bombing Kick [Your choice] - decent damage and LOTS of invulnerability
    9.) Spinning Crescent - Good damage vs groups, and multi-hit for locking things down.
    10.) Tie between Assault Kick [light] and Crescent Kick [critical] - The critical trait on Crescent makes it good for high defense monsters and bosses, but the damage/mp on assault kick is quite surprisingly high on a single target. It's really your choice which is better.

If A-Slot only, do Airelinna (on all the time), Violent Attack (bossing and groups), Phoenix Strike (field clear), Dive Bombing Kick (bossing), and Siege (all purpose) in my opinion. This will give you a wide range of options for defense and decent damage. I tested all of these vs monsters in training and in dungeon.

Hope that helps and best of luck

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2015
    ^Looks good, I recommend Max Pain instead of Low in my opinion because of the insane dmg on that active.

•