Feita Knight
    Apr 2012
    The 8th Circle
    Every single one after stage 8 starts getting to the point where they mana break everything and throw a skill mid hit in stoic that usually one hits, and multiple times at that. It's getting to be kind of a pain in the ♥♥♥ nowadays even with Light to keep them locked up.

Feita Knight
    Oct 2011
    Hyperion
    Every single one after stage 8 starts getting to the point where they mana break everything and throw a skill mid hit in stoic that usually one hits, and multiple times at that. It's getting to be kind of a pain in the ♥♥♥ nowadays even with Light to keep them locked up.
    wait til you meet that DC near the end. always mb my combo within the second or third hit.

Hamel Guardian
    Jan 2013
    Gambling
    wait til you meet that DC near the end. always mb my combo within the second or third hit.
    The DC or the IP-DC one ? The last one was so annoying to fight.

Feita Knight
    Oct 2011
    Hyperion
    The DC or the IP-DC one ? The last one was so annoying to fight.
    i believe ip/dc fusion(of course both gave me trouble lol)

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2013
    闇の世界!? Nah.
    The BM gave me the most trouble lol....until I equipped myself with more Powerful trait actives....

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2017
    Am I the only one being triggered by the endless three hit comboes these AIs use? Also how can I kill stage 10 T__T My burst isn't high enough T__T

Feita Knight
    Oct 2011
    Hyperion
    Am I the only one being triggered by the endless three hit comboes these AIs use? Also how can I kill stage 10 T__T My burst isn't high enough T__T
    Get better gear or use another character or buy the accessories from another players or just give up.

Altera Savior
    Jun 2011
    they will all combo u to death. without fail.

some of them have skills with 1-shot capability, even against strong geared players. (Apostia NPC for example).

The level 10 NPC is the optimus, right? or the Add? I can't remember. The optimus gave me more trouble with her instant-get-up-and-skill recovery after kd, upon back-to-back mana breaks, ect. They do not respond to your attacks correctly.

What class are you using? Use whatever unfair catching skills your class might have. Use whatever Super Armor you might have. (can you use potions in there? I don't remember. If you can, grab Stone Apples). <--if not, spam whatever long range/Super Armor/ no-contest skills u might have since trying to actually "pvp" them will often result in failure. Also, regarding "pvp'ing" them, try not to launch them, as that gives them an instant reversal.

Light, Dark, Water, and maybe Wind are good to use in there. With my Asura, I can't nuke them to death quickly, so I have to focus on my "Evade-and-Recatch" game in order to succeed. Although having high damage helps severely with the later stages trust me.

especially against the Stage 29 Chung named Aruth. He can get bent over and penetrated with a cactus. This npc is a pure example of either: Laziness on KoG's part, Lack of testing, Fake difficulty, or all of the above.

gl

•