Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ArselZX View Post
    I think she's beatable as long as you're an Eve with a decent weapon (+9 I guess). Sentry baiting is a very effective strategy. If they get you MB>go to the back of the sentry>catch them. Pretty much how I beat stages 27-29 with my CBS. That BM can't get enough of that sentry.
    3D +9(weap)/+8(armor), decent secondary stats. I'll be trying of course, but I really don't think I'm gonna be able to beat her. I already lost 4 or 5 attempts to her.

Signature by wonderful Dalineo

Did 29 and 30 today...what a push-over as a BH....I just Comboed them to death...Power Buster + Fire Wall + Red Lotus Sword + Avatar=free dps...

Having Super Armor really makes these things easy except that BM for my BH...
    BTW, LF>Elesis HL top, bottom and hair trades on https://elswordforum.koggames.com/sh...erno-and-stuff

I tried this today
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakemon
    too much salt not good for your health

Bakemon - Digimon Adventure

Eh, Ain gives the most trouble in this area. Especially AT with that annoying homing glass. 3 revives all because of the stupid glass.

I don't like you. At all.

Quote Originally Posted by heickel View Post
    -vid-

I tried this today
    She is really easy compared to the BM and Chung....

I tend to not use Dodge n' Slash since these Epic NPCs tend to have auto z when you launch and catch them...

I used my PVE setup lol...Fire Wall catching my Mega Buster and more Sword Fire....
    BTW, LF>Elesis HL top, bottom and hair trades on https://elswordforum.koggames.com/sh...erno-and-stuff

This might be a pretty dumb question but ehhh.

I can't play this game anymore because the fact that my arrow keys are broken and i can't buy a new USB keyboard, and so my question is:
    Is the set effect of the accesorries from this dungeon is good? (if yes it means that i'm totally screwed up)
    For now, i'm retiring from Elsword
    Because of this, i'm more active at Steam, find me here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cr1ms0nKauffman View Post

I can't play this game anymore because the fact that my arrow keys are broken and i can't buy a new USB keyboard, and so my question is:
    Is the set effect of the accesorries from this dungeon is good? (if yes it means that i'm totally screwed up)
    I would say they're good, but take my words with a grain of salt. That being said, why are you screwed? Why not just relocate your move-keys to the... Ugh, forgot how it's called. To the right of the arrows, where you have additional number keys.

Edit: even if you can't for some reason, the dungeon's here to stay anyway.
    Last edited by ErisSparkle; 06-19-2017 at 04:40 PM.

Signature by wonderful Dalineo

"wasd" or "ijkl" with some skill key re-allocations would work~

Also, vv
    Quote Originally Posted by ErisSparkle View Post
    I would say they're good, but take my words with a grain of salt. That being said, why are you screwed? Why not just relocate your move-keys to the... Ugh, forgot how it's called. To the right of the arrows, where you have additional number keys.

Edit: even if you can't for some reason, the dungeon's here to stay anyway.

stuff has been already posted here but ill be nice because its all burried

they are good because they can fill up accessory slots that you might still have open since its 7 possible pieces of which you only need 3.

The Set effect is:
    2: +1% skill damage on all skills (except hyper and wedding)
    3: +3% mag/phy attack damage

each piece has +5 mana, and +50 mag/phy attack and +25 phy/mag def + 2 random effects.

As I said, not the best but good fillers if you have random open slots to fill.
    They pieces also look pretty cool.

Forget the horror here, leave it all down here
    It's future rust and it's future dust

Ruben Villager
    I've just cleared Dimension of Sinister Intent just this day using CrA and let me tell you something, this NPC guys are tough and manage to tank my Blood Cutter. I only use Brutal Cutter, Shadow Edge, Dark Wave, Injection Stigma and Iron Body - strong. keep on gale mode to stay alive. EE is an SNK boss which he can heal himself at full health when his bar is below 10. The CrA from the final stage can use his Fate Smash and she used it to finish me off. My advice, always equip with Blazing Bomb elixirs.