Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuharu View Post
    No kidding. All of my characters put her in the dirt :/

Since I haven't seen it mentioned in this thread, Stages reset once Stage 30 is finished, so no book farming abuse. Should have my 3 accessories in another 4 days (will have two of my Elesis again through it and two of my Ain's so I can completely replace the turbine set and have all that extra MP - would go for all of it but I have the SR accessories on both :x )

As for the final set of NPCs, the LK is probably one of the most annoying....mostly because of that stupid Sandstorm ability or w/e its called with the dmg it does.
    I find that BM's Evacuation and sick catches the most annoying for my BH...Was easier on CrA though

That LK has Stoic as a skill too, so I expect more interrupts....and I always keep my MP above 100 for that Sandstorm lol...
    BTW, LF>Elesis HL top, bottom and hair trades on https://elswordforum.koggames.com/sh...erno-and-stuff

Feita Knight
    I'm just wondering but for that random box is it specific to that character at least?
    IGN: Satsuki000

Quote Originally Posted by Knightrunner View Post
    I'm just wondering but for that random box is it specific to that character at least?
    Yes, specific to who you open the box with.
    BTW, LF>Elesis HL top, bottom and hair trades on https://elswordforum.koggames.com/sh...erno-and-stuff

Update on my experiences:

As usual, my ArT finished the 30 stages with no sweat (except with some deaths but ehhh didnt fail the run). He is now back to Stage 1.

My Breadlord power-yolo his way to the stages. I'm currently at Stage 29. Oriax is a big help. I have a screenshot compilation of dealing damages per Apollyon on those NPCs. I hate them. I love to see them die.

I hate that BM, though. Heh.

My MM... is the most problematic here forward. He breezed his way to early stages, but due to his outdated gears, it's not enough power. I got stuck at Stages 26-27 (BH and LK) and is lagging behind. He is currently at Stage 28. I expect him to be the one to be left behind and get stuck a lot. Might borrow my Arme's 4D 4/4 to get a little power and defense for my squishy MM.

I seriously am getting challenged. I haven't really PVP for so long, and this is a new dungeon experience for me.

Sometimes, I just randomly curse whenever I lock the NPC on my combo and suddenly he/she will skill. Bloody hell. ._.
    Last edited by Kalyptein; 06-19-2017 at 04:16 AM.

Codename: Kajiya, Taiko Class ll Granblue Fantasy ll League of Legends ll Persona 5 ll Bravely Second

I ran all three Ains through, completed stages 30 on my ATh and EE. Ap is at 29 because I forgot to do an extra run on the first day lol. oops. I can't imagine him having much problems with stage 30 though.

all done w/ a +10 heroic weapon. my ATh had no problems up until around stage 25 (I was one-shotting with Schwarttanz, and then two-shotting with Aushauaen and Schwarttanz). then I faced the EM, and BM. I ended up having to die for mp and Schwarttanz'ing their face since they wouldn't sit still long enough for me to combo them and gather mp. the stage 29 DC/IP was also annoying, since ATh's x taps puts him in range of Bullet Blitz to the face.

Ap had zero trouble. Befreiung, then skills until you can Ruler of Abyss Abgrund, and then kite until you recover enough mp to Abgrund again. that took care of most stages, unless they happened to iframe through Abgrund. then it's just more kiting.

EE... the EM wouldn't get near me, so I had to walk out of Blume + Satz to catch her. BM played dodgy too. please stay in Blume/Satz, it's not worth fighting the BM without super armor. keep Blume up as much as possible since you need the mp.

honestly, though the EM was annoying, it was the BM that I just universally frustrating. I'll probably make three accessories (earring, bottom face, and arm) and be done with the dungeon.
    avatar thanks to Tio! ; o; | playing ATh, EE, Ap

Elder Citizen
    I give up.

Finished the BH on stage 26 after like 5 fails, with her still killing me twice. Went into the LK fight, where he pretty immediately canceled a Sandstorm with a Mega Slash. Didn't even try reviving. Rechecked the price on the reset scroll and realized I'd need to spend around 30 Relics to get to 40 total to get one accessory.

It's just not worth it, to me.

Ruben Villager
    Any tips on stage 29 ? (that Chung who can't decide if he want to be an IP or DC)
    Whenever my Freyja try to distance him, he pulled up Shooting Star, I have no problem with mana breaking it, the thing is, THE MISSILES CAME BACK AS SOON AS I GET UP (is that how it's work now ?)
    Up until now, I'm trying to get close to him, but I can't survive his Lunatic Fury

Using a reset assumes that you can't clear the current stage without failing ten times...I would only do it for my weaker/rustier characters...

It's not really worth the time to focus on this new dungeon tbh....the accs have good effects but they are not really needed...

For me, I just want more atk power scaling

I give up.

Ain's were unfair but beatable. This BH is downright impossible if you can't one-shot her or take hundreds of thousands of damage to the face constantly.

Signature by wonderful Dalineo

Quote Originally Posted by ErisSparkle View Post
    I give up.

Ain's were unfair but beatable. This BH is downright impossible if you can't one-shot her or take hundreds of thousands of damage to the face constantly.
    I think she's beatable as long as you're an Eve with a decent weapon (+9 I guess). Sentry baiting is a very effective strategy. If they get you MB>go to the back of the sentry>catch them. Pretty much how I beat stages 27-29 with my CBS. That BM can't get enough of that sentry.

ALL HOPE IS NOT LOST, THE END SHALL NOT BE ABSOLUTE Don't click this