Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2013
    闇の世界!? Nah.
    Tried it out...

Yikes. It's PvP. I don't do PvP. I really don't like PvP.

I guess I'm skipping out on this. Maybe I'll try it again on occasion, but otherwise I'll pass.

Which is a shame, because those accessories could fill in the gaps in my equipment.

Also I can't cheese my way though this with my Hyper and that truly, truly, outrageously bothers me.
    You have 3 res limitations if you worry about dying even once.

OT: If you clear the final stage (30), Does it stay at 30 or does it reset automatically? Or do you have to craft a scroll for 10 mats?

Ruben Villager
    May 2016
    I recommend having RoF if you don't already.

So far, I've done the 14 stages you can do (as of this post) with

BH, CrA, GrM. Fairly simple with each, their defense values are set up rather high though, I can say that much. I hit Solace and stuff in AFT harder than I do in here.

--

ATh, EE, AP. These three trashed all 14 stages.
    For ATh & AP - Awaken and use their respective strength skill that ignores all defense in dungeons - 1 shot each stage until Stage 13? Then 1 X command. Just awakened as EE into Blatt and threw a random spell out and they fell over. (My Ain has 5/5 4D +9 and 9/9 SR + Strength Ring & Chronicle if anyone is wondering)

Should be able to get my 3 accessories for Elesis & Ain easily - just more or less time gated cause of entry limits.
    The accessories are actually pretty decent IMO - replacing parts of my turbine set with them since 50 attack per accessory & 5mp isn't anything to scoff at since at 3pc you get 3% atk pwr to add into the mix plus the 1% skill dmg at 2pc. A rather nice combination to add to my SR accessories I have. Not to mention the turbine pieces themselves don't have the 2 lines of random stats >_>

Aspiring Cook
    Mar 2014
    Procrastinating
    my only question is if the actual accessories are char bound and not bankshareable?

if so then my friend might have to do the dungeon on 20+ different chars

rip friend

Bethma Guard
    Feb 2016

OT: If you clear the final stage (30), Does it stay at 30 or does it reset automatically? Or do you have to craft a scroll for 10 mats?
    It's supposed to be automatic, I think? Not really sure, but it would be stupid otherwise.

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2014
    Res-Stones
    Do not underestimate how bad I am at anything resembling PvP. Across all 12 characters, I have died (twice), and those deaths were within the first 4 stages.

I'd take either Solace over this.

Aspiring Cook
    Mar 2014
    Procrastinating

you are rewarded with a reset scroll after you clear 30 i believe

Elder Citizen
    Jul 2016
    Were the characters supposed to be limited to their class? The last stage had the Lu NPC who could use Dead Cross and Eschaton.

---

Has anyone gotten the names of all the NPCs yet?

Ruben Villager
    Jan 2017
    Illinois, United States
    Did it with my three, LK, EM, and CN. Lost once with CN due to Stage 8 AP 1hitko's.

It's fun, but I wish they toned down the damage output of the AI, removed some of the super armor, and focused on improving their AI so feels less cheesy. Certain normals from some of the npcs straight up have invincibility on them, that's not cool.

Ruben Villager
    Oct 2016
    Were the characters supposed to be limited to their class? The last stage had the Lu NPC who could use Dead Cross and Eschaton.

---

Those are Ultimate NPCs. They will have skills across all thier job classes.

The thing is, these guys can be petrified with light attribute (havent seen a guy that is immune to status effects) so it's an easy accesory to get.

Also curious if these accesories are character specific, not banksharable?

Hamel Guardian
    Feb 2012

---

Lu NPC has skills from DL and NB as well as combos from Dem.

The 2nd to last NPC which is a Chung has DC and IP skills and combos. He is the hardest NPC in the entire dungeon.

•