Feita Knight
    Apr 2012
    The 8th Circle

Gameplan for clock runners as a non-clocking class?

I mean in the sense of say an Eve or other who literally spends the entire time running away with the system conversion. Cause it's highly irritating to chase and never hit unless you're a clocking class yourself to put pressure on them instead.

Feita Knight
    Sep 2011
    elulu's basement
    Win by having more HP by the time the timer runs out.

Elder Citizen
    Sep 2016
    Win by having more HP by the time the timer runs out.
    Easier said than done though.

Unfortunately the only method to close the gap is a timely delay/awakening for catching and hope your damage is high enough. This can hardly be called a countermeasure.

Feita Knight
    Mar 2011
    Discord > Skype
    There's nothing you can do except GO IN

(ヽยดω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    Bait them with free donuts

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

Altera Savior
    Jun 2011
    give up and let them win

or play IP

Sander Chieftain
    Jan 2012
    Eve's luxury closet
    enhance your gears properly
    don't drop your combo
    catch better

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2014
    Commencing the Cromwell invocation.
    Learn to 1 combo people. Burn through your skills every time you get a catch, no flashy combo or needless x drops.

Feita Knight
    Dec 2015
    Up in the North
    Uh, make your penetrations count?

Feita Knight
    Apr 2012
    The 8th Circle
    Uh, make your penetrations count?
    Learn to 1 combo people. Burn through your skills every time you get a catch, no flashy combo or needless x drops.
    enhance your gears properly
    don't drop your combo
    catch better
    I'm gonna reply to these all at once. I don't use flashy combos because they're highly inefficient outside of sparring, especially considering z hits have pretty high kd even with pierce 2. I don't have a +11 or 12 like most of these other people do since I don't have a bottomless wallet to enhance everything sky high, so "1 combos" are sparse for me. And I wasn't dropping the combo, it was an Eve who (obviously) flies higher than I can reach cause they kept running away with convert and abusing QT and trans.

At best for items I have +7 altera and a +10 RH weapon that I can't do as much as I would like with and starting to wonder if I shouldn't give in and work on sand blast instead.

•