View Poll Results: Should we be able to choose between them?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would like a choice

    20 95.24%
  • No, I would not like a choice (Explain)

    1 4.76%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30
  1. #11
    Elder Citizen xXG123uXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Old Neon Town
    Posts
    337
    I don't think I would mind something like this.
    I do like Nemmy's pre-Transcendence portrait more, too.
    Support and bump! /o/

    BST ShopElsword ShimejiImprovements to Elrios Studio
    Icon: KiO || Signature: 西示風

  2. #12
    Ruben Villager Eltopo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Digging towards Asia
    Posts
    127
    +1 sup ... and also if you can choose 1st class portraits will be good too... my Optimus is sexier but Metar heart is the ultimate waifu -w-!

  3. #13
    Captain Aisha Gietmex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Outside of reality
    Posts
    2,213
    100% support for StT sake. I hate that dorito face...
    This Sig is currently under construction...
    My KoG want list: ϟ Bring AFK emotes ϟ A tab for Market mail

  4. #14
    Ruben Villager Sanso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyress8619 View Post
    Don't see why not this shouldn't be implemented.

    (Looks at Sonne/Sanso who created a normal ATh just because she liked his non-Transcendence portrait better)
    please, god, yes.

    I want my original ATh to look like he's non-transcended again.
    avatar thanks to Tio! ; o; | playing ATh, EE, Ap

  5. #15
    Velder Noble FrozenRozark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    ᴋʟᴀɪᴘᴇᴅᴀ
    Posts
    2,838


    pls

  6. #16
    Shelling Guardian AquaTail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Being compared to waterfall :^(
    Posts
    4,597
    Quote Originally Posted by xXG123uXx View Post
    I don't think I would mind something like this.
    I do like Nemmy's pre-Transcendence portrait more, too.
    Support and bump! /o/
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltopo View Post
    +1 sup ... and also if you can choose 1st class portraits will be good too... my Optimus is sexier but Metar heart is the ultimate waifu -w-! -MH pic-
    Quote Originally Posted by Gietmex View Post
    100% support for StT sake. I hate that dorito face...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanso View Post
    please, god, yes.

    I want my original ATh to look like he's non-transcended again.
    Thanks for the support!
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenRozark View Post


    pls
    Spoiler:

    Market Thread || No seals 4 IBs || Choice 4 Icons
    IGNs: Primarina, Decidueye, Incineroar, Rockruff, Cavalanzas

  7. #17
    Demise Quartet Peper0chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    11,177
    mamma e papa YEEEEE

    I thonk the only downside is just confusing peple on what u actually are but its ok

    Market thread || Code of Conduct || i actually dont liek soccer spirits gomen

  8. #18
    Shelling Guardian AquaTail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Being compared to waterfall :^(
    Posts
    4,597
    Quote Originally Posted by Peper0chan View Post
    mamma e papa YEEEEE

    I thonk the only downside is just confusing peple on what u actually are but its ok
    It's ok because it's client sided unless u mean like from screenshots or something but who cares because they don't know your life.

    Market Thread || No seals 4 IBs || Choice 4 Icons
    IGNs: Primarina, Decidueye, Incineroar, Rockruff, Cavalanzas

  9. #19
    Demise Quartet Peper0chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    11,177
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaTail View Post
    It's ok because it's client sided unless u mean like from screenshots or something but who cares because they don't know your life.
    wat if im being monitored :^(

    i bet the NSA is on2 us,,

    Market thread || Code of Conduct || i actually dont liek soccer spirits gomen

  10. #20
    Feita Knight elearu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Feita2 Feita
    Posts
    1,479
    I'm not against this per say but not entirely for it since the portraits don't bother me much really. In fact some of the transcendence ones are pretty dope. What I would be more for is class or character specific UI's. Something to give the player a feel that they're playing their character or class. Like imagine more red stuff in the UI for an Elsword or, a yellow or gold for Rena. I think it'd be kind of cool to see a UI revamp in general.

    If they stand behind you... give them protection.
    If they stand beside you... give them respect.
    If they stand against you... show no mercy.

    (Market Thread)

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •