Ruben Villager
    Jun 2017

Several questions from a returning player

Hi guys! So the last time I was active in the game was like 2-3 years ago. A lot of things has changed since then.

1.) How does SD crafting work now? I still have SD coins, bethbites, and some SD stuffs. Will I be able to use them? Same with henir crafting. I still have henir loots from a very long time ago.

2.) What are gladiator keys? They show the rank I got. Idk where to use them

3.) Can you give me a crash course on "transcendence" ? I really don't understand it.

Thanks in advance!!!

EDIT:
    4.) One more thing, what are good PvE class other than EM, As, GA?

Elder Citizen
    Sep 2012
    The Vanillasphere!
    A pretty general answer to the first two questions; You won't be able to use probably most if not any of the old crafting mats for SD sets or old Henir sets.

Gladiator keys were for opening chests after one of the pvp seasons, I have no idea if you can still get the chests they're for anymore.

Transcendance is essentially a '3rd job class change'.
    It doesn't give any real new combo extensions, but it gives plenty of other boosts and changes to your character!

BM maybe?

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2015
    Elder village,ruben 1
    Old sdg mats,henir mats etc.Just resell them to Npc or delete they are no use anymore.Same goes for gladiator key since you were inactive u might not have gladiator box to unlock so delete that too.

Transcendence is like 3rd job change with super grindy quest which gives you skill slot T and new skills and passives.Skills put in Slot T have random chance to reset there cooldowns .If these skills have golden outline and are shining use them within 10sec and they will do bonous damage.

As of classes I don't feel any class is weak atm but some classes like Ga,Bm are really strong at pve now.

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(
    For transcendence, not only do you get 3 passives (1 is shared by all characters being a stat boost), but you get 4 new skills too (1 of each skill type). You also get a new portrait (top left) and an awakening cut in (they even say a line while awakening). You also get 2 new slots (1 you have to pay) which have the benefits of doing more damage and reseting the skill's kd when the slots are flashing yellow. Overall, transcendence can be thought as job change 2.5 and can really change how you play a character.

Other great PvE classes are BM, NB, STr, EE, and ATh

Ruben Villager
    Jun 2017
    Old sdg mats,henir mats etc.Just resell them to Npc or delete they are no use anymore.Same goes for gladiator key since you were inactive u might not have gladiator box to unlock so delete that too.

Transcendence is like 3rd job change with super grindy quest which gives you skill slot T and new skills and passives.Skills put in Slot T have random chance to reset there cooldowns .If these skills have golden outline and are shining use them within 10sec and they will do bonous damage.

As of classes I don't feel any class is weak atm but some classes like Ga,Bm are really strong at pve now.
    I noticed you have a TT on your sig. Is he good on PvE?

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2015
    Elder village,ruben 1
    So-so he god carpet bombing for clearing and other skills are bossing focused.He can support with TF and HF .Just a bit slow but not bad at pve.

•