Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Returning to Elrios with a weird look on my face ._.

Can someone please fill me up with what's happening to our beautiful Elrios since the day OoR got removed? I've been gone for that long so now I'm kinda clueless....
    Thanks alot \o/

well first the game died a bit.... lost a lot of players but the remaining few are in denial about that fact....
    the spar rooms are dead....... if you used to love hanging out in spar talking .... your screwed
    and yea i quit awhile back.... i dont remember anymore... i do have the urge to come back.. but i just dont want to spend $$$ on a ib set and then remember there's nothing to do in this game besides pvp.....and hit max level and my favorite part... play dress up \@W@/
    GranBlue Fantasy player~ need a Crew???? Join mine ( Lastation) LINE IS REQUIRED

I mean, the main reason why we don't say that the game is dying is because we don't have any official numbers since observations can be fairly unreliable (but population has most likely decreased a little). There also tends to be a "this game is dying" thread that pops up every now and then, which we've been seeing for the past few years, and each time, we have to give the same response. So, it's not new.

OT: I'm not particularly good at doing this sort of thing but...
    • SD revamp: SD sets are level 85, now an upgrade instead of a craft chain (so things like wedges, attributes and enhancements will carry over whenever you upgrade from normal level 78 -> Unique Grendized level 80 -> Unique Maximised level 85
    • Henir revamp: Bosses up to 10-5 inclusive added to Henir, takes a lot less materials to craft full 4D set, some set effects added, socket extraction added (the 2nd line or 3rd line of a Heroic piece that you have can be transferred over to your Henir gear of the corresponding piece. This destroys the Heroic piece you're using regardless of outcome. Can fail)
    • Multiple character rebalances - see Babel for these changes.
    • Heroic revamp: Difficulties split into Normal and Hell (with Hell being the same as the previous Heroic), gear changed. I'll provide more details if you want.
    • MW added.
    • Ereda revamp: game structure changed (see YouTube for how it works), rewards changed. Can only enter Ereda during certain time periods during the weekdays and all weekend. (Could be wrong on this)
    • Not sure whether you were around for this, but El Resonance is here. It unlocks when you cap and complete a quest, levelling it up allows you to have El Resonance Points (ERP) that you can put into various effects. As you level up ERP, the more points you have to spend. Unlocking ERP on one character unlocks it for your entire account, but each character can distribute their own ERP separately (eg my VC has 100 points into Strength damage, BM has 100 points into EXP gain etc.). Only characters that are capped will have their gained EXP count towards ERP levels.

That's all I can think of for now, feel free to ask if you have any further questions.
    Last edited by Skyress8619; 06-18-2017 at 08:27 PM.
    Still no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by BuBerry View Post
    well first the game died a bit.... lost a lot of players but the remaining few are in denial about that fact....
    the spar rooms are dead....... if you used to love hanging out in spar talking .... your screwed
    and yea i quit awhile back.... i dont remember anymore... i do have the urge to come back.. but i just dont want to spend $$$ on a ib set and then remember there's nothing to do in this game besides pvp.....and hit max level and my favorite part... play dress up \@W@/
    Not going to lie that the population has decreased significantly juxtaposing 2016's population, but it isn't dead. Those EU servers are somehow still alive and they have a fraction of our current population. Either way, you can still have an enjoyable experience.

I always say this, but just go back into Elsword and try it out for yourself to see if you find it fun again. You are not obliged to spend money (and if you do for some reason even though you know you'll quit, you probably have a spending problem)

Anyways, we also have all the other Ain paths + trans, a lot of freebie events such as the current one, attendance. New event dungeons and new special dungeons like Sinister Intent.

Market Thread || No seals 4 IBs || Choice 4 Icons
    IGNs: Primarina, Decidueye, Incineroar, Rockruff, Cavalanzas

Something important and the reason why i believe the population kinda decreased was the unlimited stamina weekend removal.

Anyway aside from the changes @Skyress mentioned, we also got guild revamps. And crafting items revamp. stuff like alchemist recipe and blacksmith stuff has been changed. we also have a new npc pvp(e) mode. and add dungeon.

In general it looks like KoG is trying to make all servers clones from mother servers to quicken updates, and so far we are 2 weeks (1 patch) away from the mother server. Elsword also now has minigames which are labeled as events (next patch you will be able to access them all)
    This Sig is currently under construction...
    My KoG want list: ϟ Bring AFK emotes ϟ A tab for Market mail

Quote Originally Posted by Gietmex View Post
    In general it looks like KoG is trying to make all servers clones from mother servers to quicken updates, and so far we are 2 weeks (1 patch) away from the mother server.
    Meanwhile, in EU.

Completely irrelevant but pls check ur PMs, thanks

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

Is it about the PM that you sent me that I was supposed to read it months ago? Sorry.....I was away when that msg was sent so I didn't know. Also thanks everyone for telling me what's been going on in the game. Really appreciate it b^^d
    Also I don't know if this question is appropriate here, but how long have add's dungeon been here and how long do I have to get the weapon till KoG decides to remove it when I get 4999 fragments? (I know it's supposed to be 5k but this is one of the reasons why I left the game...)
    Last edited by KSw0rdMaster; 06-19-2017 at 05:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KSw0rdMaster View Post
    Also I don't know if this question is appropriate here, but how long have add's dungeon been here and how long do I have to get the weapon till KoG decides to remove it when I get 4999 fragments? (I know it's supposed to be 5k but this is one of the reasons why I left the game...)
    1. Add dungeon has been here since Late March
    2. Who knows. KR still has it.

I'd advise not to come back.