Feita Knight
    Oct 2011
    Hyperion
    I will post the sketch one here xD

accidentally press 'Save' during drawing them

by this, Youcan learn how it actually done ^-^
    Very cute :3 but the one on the right antenna hair is black not blue(now back to sleep. Can't wait to see the rest)

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2016
    Very cute :3 but the one on the right antenna hair is black not blue(now back to sleep. Can't wait to see the rest)
    LOL! Oh my ...! Im not notice at all. tho the antenna is actually added by me at first coz I wanted to make them balance~ nver notice she also got her own antena hair. It's kay. Still can fix. I will send the correct one after payment is payed kay? ^-^

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2016
    `^`) need to come up with blur type of art..
    Sigh* if ik how to use PaintTool SAI, evrything will be easy >
    (Starting to dream for Wacom~)

Velder Noble
    May 2011
    Up your butt
    Tysm for the art!! Can you let me know when you'll be online? I'd prefer to trade you the payment

Feita Knight
    Oct 2011
    Hyperion
    Still need the trans skill slot medal?

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2016
    Still need the trans skill slot medal?
    Iyep~! we are thinking to aim for it after my bro got his first transdence ^-^

- - - Updated - - -

Tysm for the art!! Can you let me know when you'll be online? I'd prefer to trade you the payment
    Im onlne in case you need anything ^^ afk at hotspring coz need to finish another art .
    just left a whisper and I will check it ~

Feita Knight
    Oct 2011
    Hyperion
    Iyep~! we are thinking to aim for it after my bro got his first transdence ^-^

- - - Updated - - -

Im onlne in case you need anything ^^ afk at hotspring coz need to finish another art .
    just left a whisper and I will check it ~
    I remember I have 1 left over because I didn't end up using it on my deleted GA. Can I get another half body for it? :3c

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2016
    I remember I have 1 left over because I didn't end up using it on my deleted GA. Can I get another half body for it? :3c
    Mhm! can ^-^. just left me the ref. I will work on it . :3 almost finish previous commision btw. so im free ><.

Feita Knight
    Oct 2011
    Hyperion
    IGN : HiroxRuko
    Quantity of Chars :1 girl
    Reference : http://imgur.com/a/AB9ir she has black highlights but you don't need to add those. same with the wolf ears. its not shown well but half of her hair hides her left eye(her left) and she mostly has a deadpan look.
    Payment : trans medal
    Order : special art Type B

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2016
    IGN : HiroxRuko
    Quantity of Chars :1 girl
    Reference : http://imgur.com/a/AB9ir she has black highlights but you don't need to add those. same with the wolf ears. its not shown well but half of her hair hides her left eye(her left) and she mostly has a deadpan look.
    Payment : trans medal
    Order : special art Type B

Orait ~! if not hard, I can draw tht highlight and wolf ears . Afraid she might looks like someone else if we miss the parts . xD
    I will try on it :3

•