Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ruben Villager

Achievement system bug?

Ok i've had an account for around 4 years.
    my first character was a VC raven but i stopped playing 2 years ago.
    i start to get back into elsword during april
    so now i have around 10 characters all who are at 2nd job

but the achievements that need you to have 10 1st job characters is not cleared.
    even though my characters are all 2nd job already means they passed 1st job

does this mean i have to delete them all just to get those achievements?

I need to get those achievements because im in a competition with my friend to get more points than the other.

For that particular achievement, you need to have 10 1st job characters at the same time. I'd suggest trying to get a different achievement cleared unless you have the space.

♦ ♦ ♦

apparently it was intended that way. KoG just wants to sell those character expansions...

Achievement system really needs some fixing but i feel it will be like one of those extra content thing (like profession and summon cards) that wont ever be touched again
    This Sig is currently under construction...
    My KoG want list: ϟ Bring AFK emotes ϟ A tab for Market mail

Ruben Villager
    that's annoying. can't they fix it?
    it's unfair to free to play people like me. Especially since im not old enough to have a salary.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyniv View Post
    it's unfair to free to play people like me. Especially since im not old enough to have a salary.
    Achievement system is a cash grab later on and the benefits from it aren't really worth it (imo). I say just ignore the achievement system and do them when you're bored or something.

Market Thread || No seals 4 IBs || Choice 4 Icons
    IGNs: Primarina, Decidueye, Incineroar, Rockruff, Cavalanzas

Ruben Villager
    Fine :/ I guess I lost my bet to my friend then ahaha Thanks for the answers

Quote Originally Posted by Pyniv View Post
    For me I can't even clear it even if I buy expansion slots cause I already have too many chars (can only buy like 4 more and not going to delete/remake 6 other chars <.<)
    And its more unfair that already coupled/married chars (from before it was added) don't count. Its pretty expensive and even tho I got married chars they just expect me to go marry them again?

But yeah as said before me, its probably going to be abandoned as a failed content (and I'm pretty sure KOG wouldn't even understand why it got failed/ignored lol)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelL0vee View Post
    For me I can't even clear it even if I buy expansion slots cause I already have too many chars (can only buy like 4 more and not going to delete/remake 6 other chars <.<)
    And its more unfair that already coupled/married chars (from before it was added) don't count. Its pretty expensive and even tho I got married chars they just expect me to go marry them again?

But yeah as said before me, its probably going to be abandoned as a failed content (and I'm pretty sure KOG wouldn't even understand why it got failed/ignored lol)
    ^^^I have all my characters at Second Job...

The fact that there are achievements which requires you to spam Wedding Rings, pets and many IM stuff are signs of "Gimme yo Mr Greens friend~"
    Last edited by Rayko; 06-19-2017 at 09:24 AM.
    BTW, LF>Elesis HL top, bottom and hair trades on https://elswordforum.koggames.com/sh...erno-and-stuff

Although you only have to reach 2000 to get any benefit from achievement score.

Quote Originally Posted by Ditz View Post
    Although you only have to reach 2000 to get any benefit from achievement score.
    According to Wiki, There are 5 levels of Achievements but not enough pts to reach Level 5n....So I don't know if they are going to update this thing....
    BTW, LF>Elesis HL top, bottom and hair trades on https://elswordforum.koggames.com/sh...erno-and-stuff