: plz help

• IP

4 66.67%
  • AS

2 33.33%
    Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(

Might as well say I have decidophobia: IP or AS?

If you can't tell, I'm picking up on a lot of different classes lately
    Basically I have 3 sage scrolls and idk who to give it to and which one to level next. AS is level 88 and IP is level 85. I know AS is better than IP in PvE, but I feel like IP will be refreshing to play. I don't know which one to choose though.

Also to get it out of the way? What SD sets should each get and ERP distribution?

Hamel Guardian
    Feb 2012
    Level up your IP two more times then throw the 3 sage scrolls at him.

His level 90 trans skill makes a pretty significant difference in his PvE gameplay.

Personally speaking for IP I invest all my ERP into MP cost reduction and strength skills. IP depends a lot of strength skills.

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Level up your IP two more times then throw the 3 sage scrolls at him.

His level 90 trans skill makes a pretty significant difference in his PvE gameplay.

Personally speaking for IP I invest all my ERP into MP cost reduction and strength skills. IP depends a lot of strength skills.
    But consider this: I'm not trans on either IP or AS.

Hamel Guardian
    Feb 2012
    But consider this: I'm not trans on either IP or AS.
    Then do what I always do, flip a coin. Before it lands you'll find yourself hoping for one over the other.

Sous Chef
    Dec 2014
    Kalos
    If it were me deciding on who to use sage scrolls on, I’d give them to whichever class has a more difficult time in PvE. The class that has it easy in PvE would finish dungeon runs quicker and thus level faster than the other class. Between IP and AS, IP should have the sage scrolls. However, if you enjoy more difficulty while grinding for exp, then you could do the exact opposite.

Hamel set for AS. ERP for AS is usually in HP/MP and MP Decrease for the ultimate skill spam. I personally have HP/MP and Bravery Increase though and I still rarely use mana pots.

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    So I decided to go with IP. Now I only need to know what SD set is recommended for him?

EDIT: I'm tempted to go for hp/mp for the sake of having a lot of hp and more max mp to synergize with rapid guardian. All chungs relatively gain fast mp with two of their commands so I'm unsure if reduce mp cost is needed (spec A too).

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    I'd say Hamel because he isn't great at procing, but I could be wrong.

•