Hybrid View

Game Master
    Nov 2015

GM New Forums Discussion

If you haven't heard, we will be getting some new forums VERY SOON!

Check out this thread for the news, and then feel free to discuss the upcoming new forums here!

Feita Knight
    Mar 2016
    In Hell
    I'm getting hyped...

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(
    oh my thread : (

Personally I'm mixed since hey exciting features!, but also possible bad things might come in the way. Going to be on the lookout.

Out of the forum revamp, I would like to see: Award Revamp and Switching between titles would be nice I guess. Might add more to this list.

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2013
    闇の世界!? Nah.
    Rebirth my friend. We''ll see how good things go~

Velder Noble
    May 2011
    Up your butt
    Looking forward to the revamp and excited to see what's in store for the new forum

Game Master
    Nov 2015
    Thank you all! I really hope you are all excited when you see it and start experiencing them!

On a side note, we are currently planning some events to launch with the new forums. Anyone have any ideas on what they might like to see in terms of events?

Feita Knight
    Apr 2012
    The 8th Circle
    Thank you all! I really hope you are all excited when you see it and start experiencing them!

On a side note, we are currently planning some events to launch with the new forums. Anyone have any ideas on what they might like to see in terms of events?
    500 shards of each type in game for all players?

Ruben Villager
    Apr 2015
    Digging towards Asia
    Ummm maybe some random cubes per account? like the ones that field boss drops, or since is a Forum "Renewal" send a V2 costume cube per account(If you guys do this please include Rose and Ain costumes x_x)

(ヽยดω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    Ummm maybe some random cubes per account? like the ones that field boss drops, or since is a Forum "Renewal" send a V2 costume cube per account(If you guys do this please include Rose and Ain costumes x_x)
    Forum events =/= ingame events

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    As for another forum event... since it's been confirmed that Elrianode is a new area, a little like we already have existing titles based on post count... perhaps holding a competition to see who can come up with the most creative forum title with Elrianode?

That probably could have been phrased better, but...

•