Game Master
    Nov 2015

GM New Forums Discussion

If you haven't heard, we will be getting some new forums VERY SOON!

Check out this thread for the news, and then feel free to discuss the upcoming new forums here!

Feita Knight
    Mar 2016
    In Hell
    I'm getting hyped...

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(
    oh my thread : (

Personally I'm mixed since hey exciting features!, but also possible bad things might come in the way. Going to be on the lookout.

Out of the forum revamp, I would like to see: Award Revamp and Switching between titles would be nice I guess. Might add more to this list.

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2013
    闇の世界!? Nah.
    Rebirth my friend. We''ll see how good things go~

Velder Noble
    May 2011
    Up your butt
    Looking forward to the revamp and excited to see what's in store for the new forum

Game Master
    Nov 2015
    Thank you all! I really hope you are all excited when you see it and start experiencing them!

On a side note, we are currently planning some events to launch with the new forums. Anyone have any ideas on what they might like to see in terms of events?

Feita Knight
    Apr 2012
    The 8th Circle
    Thank you all! I really hope you are all excited when you see it and start experiencing them!

On a side note, we are currently planning some events to launch with the new forums. Anyone have any ideas on what they might like to see in terms of events?
    500 shards of each type in game for all players?

Altera Savior
    Jul 2013
    forums
    Oh, I'm really excited! I have more fun on the forums than in game sometimes. Not sure what's planned in terms of game integration, but it'll be super cool to have the option to bring the two together. I feel like the discussions/community on the forums is better than in game.

One of my favorite things to do on other websites with forums was use icons/titles that could be discovered. Forum awards are a little hard to achieve and titles near impossible unless you're a mod/awarded one through a special contest, so I'd love to see more of that.

As far as contests go... tough to say. Maybe another "create your own title" contest? Something forum-related for sure, but that sort of limits the pool of options.

Elysion Navigator
    Aug 2011
    Lex's Breast
    My only question is if the award a lot of us have will be staying. I pride myself on posting way too much back in the day and even now to lose that ugly award icon.

Sander Chieftain
    Oct 2012
    404 Not Found
    I think I share the same hopes and concerns as everyone lol. New features are great, but we don't want to lose the history we've created or things we've achieved. I'm looking forward to how this goes.

Another phorum war sounds like it'd be a great way of getting people active again as well as figuring out the new phorums. It could be broken down into sections like an in-game trivia part or questions on how certain features of the new phorums work for example.

•