Feita Knight
    Feb 2012
    (ง'̀-'́)ง
    Bring back inline HTML and Javascript Injections.
    Just so you could inject some more pop-up codes or whatever in your sig? I would rather not have that happen.

OT: Honestly, I'm hoping the new forums will be more visually appealing. After all these years, I've been still kinda put off by the vBulletin version, because we've only had the forum banner on top of the page to set this place apart from other ordinary forums. Just make it pretty.. : (

Feita Knight
    Oct 2011
    Hyperion
    HYPE
    i really hope there will be a "stay logged in" option,, its a really big pain to log in every time i want to post 1 thing (plus the redirecting thing is really annoying)
    this so much!

Feita Knight
    Mar 2011
    International Date Line
    A couple things that I hope to see:

A few GMs dedicated to the forums while laying off some forum moderators
    Post reset count to 0 for everyone, continued no post count in Off-Topic Discussion - Market section and all bump posts should not be counted too
    Market integration with game, a variation of an auction site

Feita Knight
    Mar 2016
    In Hell
    A few GMs dedicated to the forums while laying off some forum moderators
    Not like we have that much anyways... and I like the current forum mod staff.
    Market integration with game, a variation of an auction site
    This sounds like something I'd want here

Feita Knight
    Feb 2012
    (ง'̀-'́)ง
    Post reset count to 0 for everyone, continued post count limits on Off-Topic Discussion
    I'm pretty sure the post count will be reset. That's what happened when the old-old forums switched to vBulletin, so there's no doubt it will happen again. Muh post count...

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2013
    闇の世界!? Nah.
    I'm pretty sure the post count will be reset. That's what happened when the old-old forums switched to vBulletin, so there's no doubt it will happen again. Muh post count...
    Mine hurts about twice as much~

Feita Knight
    Mar 2011
    International Date Line
    Some members were able to carry their post count to this version, especially those with 10k+ posts.

Though I'm all for it for giving up current features for better optimization.

(ヽยดω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    Even if your post count got reset it's okay it took me like 2-3 years to get 10k+ posts

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

Sander Chieftain
    Oct 2012
    404 Not Found
    Even if your post count got reset it's okay it took me like 2-3 years to get 10k+ posts
    but I'm not as dedicated as you

I always wondered how many posts I would have if off-topic counted, if posts were to be reset just for curiosity sake you should have all posts count before the switch so we know how much time we've wasted lol

EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011
    Some members were able to carry their post count to this version, especially those with 10k+ posts.

Though I'm all for it for giving up current features for better optimization.
    technically 20% of my posts is from Off-topic when off topic counted so XD

and personally i like my post count :[..........

even if I think I can get back the count in a year or so >>;

Base Rena Guide|Report Button Guide By NSG|Discord: Shirayuki #1456|GFX Credits Here testing number of characters

•