Apr 2011
    ~Portal of Otome~
    Post count reset.. mmm....
    I'd be in...
    :sob:

Ruben Villager
    Jun 2017
    Somewhere in Idaho
    Oh my goodness! I'm excited I wonder if a shoutbox is going to be implemented... it's like a chat room but only for users and actually in the forum instead of another site.

Game Master
    Nov 2015
    Looking through all of your posts, there have been a few "wishes" posted here that will actually be included in the new forums. It is exciting to see you all excited, and hopefully once we launch the new forums it will not only help improve your forum life, but it will make interacting on the forums easier.

Thank you all for the posts so far!

Elysion Navigator
    Aug 2011
    Lex's Breast
    A couple things that I hope to see:

Post reset count to 0 for everyone

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2011
    Oregon
    I run a guild that does roleplays here on the forums... so this all probably means we'll have to repost the guild's ENTIRE roleplay history onto the new forum, doesn't it? It was mentioned though that the current forums would be preserved as an archive, so maybe the completed and locked threads could still just be linked to instead of reposted? Would that work? The anxiety is overflowing! >_<

(ヽยดω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    I run a guild that does roleplays here on the forums... so this all probably means we'll have to repost the guild's ENTIRE roleplay history onto the new forum, doesn't it? It was mentioned though that the current forums would be preserved as an archive, so maybe the completed and locked threads could still just be linked to instead of reposted? Would that work? The anxiety is overflowing! >_<
    If you read the announcement on the site:

“But what will happen to the current forums and all the posts?” you may be asking yourself. Those will be kept around as an easily accessible archive so that you can review them if needed.
    So unless you really want to take up the effort to repost everything when there's an archive, then well that's up to you.

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2011
    Oregon
    If you read the announcement on the site:

So unless you really want to take up the effort to repost everything when there's an archive, then well that's up to you.
    It was mentioned though that the current forums would be preserved as an archive, so maybe the completed and locked threads could still just be linked to instead of reposted? Would that work? The anxiety is overflowing! >_<
    I did address that part as quoted ^here, I was mostly asking if it was a good idea conceptually, but I kinda suck at conveying my intentions ^^; sorry about that.

Messenger of Love
    Oct 2011
    Cookie Jars
    Even if your post count got reset it's okay it took me like 2-3 years to get 10k+ posts
    It took me over 5 years to get not even close to 400 posts~ xd (lurker too much..)

Bethma Guard
    Dec 2015
    I actually lurk more than posting. Anyways, hoping for the new changes of this forum. I've been lurking here since 4 years ago.

•