Altera Savior
    Jul 2013
    forums
    I wonder if this will be arriving soon :>? The two chung forum events were due to start on the 27th, so - and this is just a theory - I'm guessing Srirachalada and the rest of the team must be hard at work trying to optimize the forums and fix any bugs, which may be what pushed those forum events back .

Sander Chieftain
    Sep 2015
    At Nemmy's feet
    Be on the lookout, this Official Elsword Forum update may come sooner than you think!
    Sooner than you think, but certainly not sooner than I expected.

(ヽ´ω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    soon™ .

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2014
    Hawaii
    Seeing as how this is VBulletin 4.2.2, they will probably upgrade to 5.x.x. UK's forums already upgraded, so NA is playing catchup in that sense.

Bethma Guard
    Jul 2014
    2016 failed resolutions
    Seeing as how this is VBulletin 4.2.2, they will probably upgrade to 5.x.x. UK's forums already upgraded, so NA is playing catchup in that sense.
    I hope its more than that. Imo xenforo is the best foruming experience. although ive heard their customer service is lacking.

Sander Chieftain
    Sep 2015
    At Nemmy's feet
    Soon™ indeed.

Hamel Guardian
    Jan 2013
    Gambling
    Soon... in 2028

Altera Savior
    Jul 2013
    forums
    Probably got delayed for various reasons. Maybe it was a harder process than they thought. The Chung Birthday Bash went by already, and we never saw those two forum events (which was a shame, really. Would have been nice to have them on the old forums at least.)
    unrelated but still waiting on those potluck results too ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ hopefully b4 all the threads get archived into oblivion

(ヽ´ω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    ya soon my children

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

Elder Citizen
    Nov 2013
    Lächeln
    They're hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

•