I wonder if there'll be custom titles on the new phorums :thonking:

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(
    About 2 hours

Ruben Villager
    Apr 2015
    Digging towards Asia
    On a side note, we are currently planning some events to launch with the new forums. Anyone have any ideas on what they might like to see in terms of events?
    Ummm maybe some random cubes per account? like the ones that field boss drops, or since is a Forum "Renewal" send a V2 costume cube per account(If you guys do this please include Rose and Ain costumes x_x)

(ヽยดω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    Ummm maybe some random cubes per account? like the ones that field boss drops, or since is a Forum "Renewal" send a V2 costume cube per account(If you guys do this please include Rose and Ain costumes x_x)
    Forum events =/= ingame events

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

Lanox Oracle
    Dec 2013
    As for another forum event... since it's been confirmed that Elrianode is a new area, a little like we already have existing titles based on post count... perhaps holding a competition to see who can come up with the most creative forum title with Elrianode?

That probably could have been phrased better, but...

Altera Savior
    Sep 2014
    Hell
    the new phorum accoutn stuff is so fun aaa

Feita Knight
    May 2014
    I prefer the old forums then the new one which was just released :/

Also posts and awards don't transfer over so you will be starting from fresh from the looks of it.

Bethma Guard
    Jul 2014
    2016 failed resolutions
    mfw i cant log in

Game Master
    Nov 2015
    mfw i cant log in

If you are using your game account to log in and are still having issues, please contact our Support Team so they can look into this for you.

http://support.koggames.com/

Feita Knight
    Sep 2011
    Lurking in the Chung sub-forum
    mfw i cant log in

Spoiler:
    You're not alone, the same thing's happening to me.

Error aside, from what I've seen of the new forums, they're... quite bland. A lot of functions seem to be missing, like spoiler tags, and things look even duller than the current forums. From what I've heard from those who managed to log in, account creation is incredibly restrictive, not even allowing for a forum name other than one of your IGNs, and only allowing a few pre-set avatars. If anything, I'd call this a downgrade instead of an upgrade.

•