Altera Savior
    Jul 2013
    forums
    The "create your forum profile" page looks so painfully bland when it's screenshotted like that, lol.

Here's the rundown from my biased opinion:
    - functionality is upgraded! you can resize images, table options, easier to add horizonal lines. spoiler tags are missing but will be added, confirmed by srirachalada. there is indeed a "comment" option to reply right below a post, which is nice. profile customization added, so you can tinker with some colors but nothing fancy or advanced.
    - you're locked in to a forum username by one of your IGNs, and there's like.. 3 icons if not less to choose from. no offense meant ofc, but they're not necessarily cropped very well either;;, very far away.

would much rather have customization to forum name+avatars back. this feels too bland, and the overall design needs some tweaks as it's very very.. big and bland. like a blank canvas with just one thing on it, so to speak.

Elder Citizen
    Aug 2015
    deep in the woods in my big treehouse with my wife and dog and 4 cats
    not a fan of having to choose your name from your igns although i could have fun with it but it's 3 am so i'm gonna figure everything out tomorrow
    i really hope custom profile pics come back though, it's the main way i identify people

Sander Chieftain
    Jan 2012
    Eve's luxury closet
    simple is best, tbh the old one is better

Bethma Guard
    Apr 2014
    City of Radiant Ruin
    This is gonna take a while to get used to it.
    Gonna take some time since we're all used to the old one for so long.

Feita Knight
    Feb 2012
    (ง'̀-'́)ง
    Mfw we need to use our IN-GAME NAMES FOR THIS. NO. MY DC HAS SUCH A BAD IGN.

B> NICKNAME CHANGE.

Speaking of which, if you happen to change the IGN of the character you use as your forum name, will the forum name change with it or stay? Asking for a friend. me

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(

B> NICKNAME CHANGE.

Speaking of which, if you happen to change the IGN of the character you use as your forum name, will the forum name change with it or stay? Asking for a friend. me
    I think it changes automatically.

EO Hat Trap
    Mar 2011

B> NICKNAME CHANGE.

Your forum name will change with it.

Base Rena Guide|Report Button Guide By NSG|Discord: Shirayuki #1456|GFX Credits Here testing number of characters

Feita Knight
    Feb 2012
    (ง'̀-'́)ง
    I think it changes automatically.
    Your forum name will change with it.
    Okay. Okay thanks! Then I guess I'll use my ugly IGN until I'm rich enough to get a nickname changer :blobsad:

Feita Knight
    Oct 2011
    Hyperion
    My feeling for the new forums is disappoint and my signature quote of na kog job on fits perfectly well lol

Btw, these forums are shutting down right?

Hamel Guardian
    Sep 2014
    Okay not yet....
    Rip post count

•