Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(
    My feeling for the new forums is disappoint and my signature quote of na kog job on fits perfectly well lol

Btw, these forums are shutting down right?
    Archived .

Altera Savior
    Mar 2011
    Kanavan
    Ok, so my IGN is tied to a lame Elsword char that I hate from the bottom of my soul...

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2016
    I miss my custom icon on new forums :c

Also not sure how I feel abt having my IGN out in the open like this h m m m m

Feita Knight
    Mar 2016
    In Hell
    I'm going to miss this forums..... so heartbroken

Ruben Villager
    Jun 2016
    I can't get my account to work on the new forums, so... I'm not a fan so far.

Bethma Guard
    Oct 2015
    Seeking Inner Peace
    LOL I tried to move my guide, but the character limit is 10k. I wish my guide would just fit in a single post. Ugh...

Edit: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL "Hell" is censored and I was trying to talk about Heroic Hell. Is this game really meant to be played for ages 14+?

Also, having the spoiler feature removed is upsetting.

Sander Chieftain
    Sep 2015
    At Nemmy's feet
    It looks the same as always. Any nice feature that I missed?
    Oh, wait, I'm still using the old one. What?

(ヽยดω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    LOL I tried to move my guide, but the character limit is 10k. I wish my guide would just fit in a single post. Ugh...

Edit: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL "Hell" is censored and I was trying to talk about Heroic Hell. Is this game really meant to be played for ages 14+?

Also, having the spoiler feature removed is upsetting.
    They're working on the censors atm since butt and poop is also censored.

Spoilers may be implemented soon but we'll c

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

Ruben Villager
    Jun 2016
    I can't get my account to work on the new forums, so... I'm not a fan so far.
    Okay. I've been told by Support that accounts created by Arc can't use the new forums. That's really messed up.

Sander Chieftain
    Jan 2012
    Eve's luxury closet
    you all should stay here since the new one isn't well finished/ well made yet

when I know we can't use custom avatar = I didn't bother to make an account there

•