Feita Knight
    Jan 2014
    Au

giving away 500m [Winner announced]

Title: Giving away 500m
    Date to be given: 28th of June
    Winner: 1
    Giveaway type: Raffle
    Selection Method: It is not based off numbers, but multi-interval picks.
    Delivery type: mail (keep it spacious)
    Comment Theme: What makes you different from others, that one-of-a-kind, unique trait that you'd always have by your side for life?
    Rules: Besides following the theme properly and 1 user per post (further posts of same user will be nullified), there is no other limitations, so feel free to multi-sabotage this event with alt account.
    *Further rules to be updated.
    Winner will receive a private message (that asks for IGN) contact via forum when the raffle concludes.
    dat is all.

Feita Knight
    Mar 2016
    In Hell
    I guess I'm different from MOST people on elsword is that i'm very patient and I don't get pissed at people very often even if they do stuff behind my back this goes for IRL too. I keep the anger hidden instead of cussing at them...

Ruben Villager
    Apr 2017
    horseville
    I am a horse.

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2015
    I return favors.

Sander Chieftain
    Oct 2012
    404 Not Found
    I'm charismatic, or at least that's what multiple people have told me; I just simply try to be me

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2014
    New Zealand
    I have never failed to meet a cat that likes me. I like cats and cats like me. I have 5 of those things

Ruben Villager
    Jun 2017
    18527625_10209200575716140_6423550790150902563_n.jpg

I Am Woman that is why I am different!!

So, why don't gynecologists have contests to make it at least interesting? I mean, while you're lying there, legs splayed to the world, why not move things along with a touch of frivolity? Count-the-Holes-In-The-Ceiling-Tiles or Count-How-Many-Miles-'Til-He-Reaches-China or even How-Many-Organs-Will-Still-Be-Intact? The act of submitting oneself to the humiliation of inspection has, since the first cavewoman squatted in childbirth, loomed in the female consciousness as a unifying force likely to explode in repressed rage. Women have been prodded, probed, peered at, pared down, palpated, pregnant, penetrated and pawed since the dawn of civilization. From the information I have gathered over my years of blooming womanhood, the paradigm should be shifting as least as much as breasts to gravity.

I am not alone. In locker rooms, sorority dorms, at Tupperware parties and at PTA meetings, sisterhood has been built on the collective misery from the malfunctioning and misfiring of the female anatomy. I have heard stories that would send television producers running for a time slot to resurrect "Queen for a Day." Who wouldn't be moved by the woman in Syracuse who felt like she had the flu--no energy, aching back and stomach cramps? To her surprise she delivered a nine-pound baby boy on the Simonized kitchen floor of her double-wide mobile home. That is some flu. Maybe, by now, there is a scientific name for it (so the condition can be recognized by the AMA for possible funding). Something like the Haagen-Daz Syndrome or Gherkin-itis would help these women and their doctors differentiate between the flu and pregnancy. Then there's the woman in Des Moines who, at the age of 75, gave birth to triplets and then sued her doctor for malpractice. The birth-control pills he had prescribed for her were not the correct dosage. So say her lawyers. It goes on and on. The sponsors of the show could give out huge prizes ranging from a year's supply of feminine pads to a gross of Midol. The grand prize, after the battle of the bulges, could be a trip to the Smithsonian Institution to view gynecological instruments from the period of Western expansion of the United States. That would cheer up the most distended and distraught among us.

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2016
    My only drive to improve and to work harder is my undying thirst and attraction for my current hyperfixation

Head Chef
    Jul 2016
    Edolas
    I like seeing lag in pve, i find it funny when they teleport around the screen

Ruben Villager
    Aug 2016
    I never win, havent in my elsword life so I just got used to

•