Ruben Villager
    Apr 2016
    I like anime to the fact i finish 25 episodes per day during weekends

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2014
    What makes me different: I'm kinda self-contradicting idk, like I usually am cheap when buying stuff so like I try to get like 200M off something then the next minute I'll be giving that 200M I saved to some random. In real life too, not jus elsword. Idk if that makes me generous or dumb idk. But I like watching prawnhub a lot I like the tiger prawn a lot. Yea thanks make me win thanks.

Altera Savior
    Jan 2013
    I tend to have a really positive attitude on most people so I always seem to view them in a good light no matter what they did. But on myself, the slightest mistake or fault will set me off

Ruben Villager
    Feb 2014
    I tend to oversimplify hard things whenever I come across them, so it seems like I'm either overestimating my skills or underestimating the hardship. Either way, it turns out alright since I'm able to get past whatever obstacle I come by.

Elder Citizen
    Jun 2015
    hmmmm, I'm different to other people because....well...I'm the same as everyone else.

I mean if you go out and have a look, there will be no one in the world, no one, whose hair grows exactly the way that another person's does. No one, will have their finger prints like another. No one has the same combination of secret inside jokes and family expressions that they or anyone else know.

No one who has ever lived or is to come has had a combination of abilities, talents, appearance, friends, acquaintances, burdens, sorrows and opportunities that is exactly the same as another person's.

In fact, everyone is the same, because we are all different. We are all unique in our own terms. If you, or me, or any person in this world did not exist, there would be a hole in creation, a gap in history, something missing from the plan for humankind...

So there you go. This is why I am different to everyone, because I'm the same as everyone, because we're all different.

Tactical Trooper
    Dec 2015
    PvP
    I like to complicate things to the point that it doesn't make any sense sense for my friends and myself

Like choosing a guild name and writing down 60+ choices.

Ruben Villager
    Dec 2016
    I think really fast, but I get bored pretty often.

Cobo Service
    Apr 2011
    ~Portal of Otome~
    Hm...
    I like to keep the memories of each different moments in life/time as a moral/learning lesson tool.

Altera Savior
    Aug 2011
    I get distracted easily; When I'm working on something I usually find myself doing something else 10 minutes in.

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2017
    Marketplace
    I'm good at keeping a positive outlook on almost anything, no matter how bad things look for myself or others. I can always find something positive about a situation and I'm aware that things can always be worse.

[Ty for hosting this raffle!]

•