Ruben Villager
    Jun 2017
    Somewhere in Idaho
    I have really good social skills with animals, and I can befriend them easily. unlike with people, I'm very awkward around other people, especially my age. ^^;

Velder Noble
    May 2011
    Up your butt
    I hoard things. I keep lots of useless things thinking that it'll be useful one day and if I trash it I'll regret it

Ruben Villager
    Nov 2016
    On your Roof
    When someone insults me and i angry,i calm down within seconds and feel more sleepy than my friends as in i sleep 8 hours and feel tired
    while my friends sleep 2 hours ,they feel tired at all

Elder Citizen
    Sep 2011
    Down Under
    I am a Beach

Also Noting what number I want if this is a raffle type.

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(
    I'm dedicating my life to not saying a single swear word. The last time I said the F word was in 7th grade by mistake .

Elder Citizen
    Mar 2013
    Alphabet
    I happen to make people think I'm mysterious for some reason so idk.

Ruben Villager
    Jun 2017
    sorry double post...

Ruben Villager
    Apr 2014
    I think what makes me different is the way of saying things the honesty I have, there are many times I say things very direct and can harm people, but seeing that the damage or hurt the true comment I try to make them See the way I do not tell them for their bad but reality hurts, but you can always look for that 50% happiness despite being so hard

Ruben Villager
    Jan 2016
    Booooo! Behind you.
    Let join here ;D
    And what make me different than other, me sensitive to cri with everything and evil person too to hide my mistake with evil things no one can notice it so that make me special , but beside all of that i like friendship i can help and care them a lot if they respect me and love who can be acopy of me in game a lot.
    And am a very honest person… who can't handle lies… i really hate lies it make everything done to me…and kill my sadnessby drawing arts.

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2016
    I am wise for my age, and help my friends and family by giving them advice about their problems.

•